• Showmasters Admin

Latest Guest Announcement - Rocky Johnson

Attending: Saturday and Sunday

Autograph Price: £15

Photoshoot Price: £15

rockyJohnson3.jpg

5201608_orig.jpg

rocky_maivia_and_rocky_johnson_by_mrigfx

Rocky Johnson is a retired American professional wrestler. Quite popular in his own right in the 1970s and 1980s, he is also known for being the father of American actor and professional wrestler Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson. During his wrestling career, he became a National Wrestling Alliance (NWA) Georgia Champion and a NWA Southern Heavyweight Memphis Champion, as well as winning many other championships. Along with his partner Tony Atlas, Johnson was a part of the first African American tag team to win the World Tag Team championship in the World Wrestling Federation (WWF).

Inductee for the 2008 class of the WWE Hall of Fame along with his father-in-law "High Chief" Peter Maivia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rocky_Johnson

• Like 2

Could this be a sign that dwayne Johnson is on the cards for a diamond guest annoucment, I'm really keeping my fingers crossed

I kinda doubt that a currently signed high profile WWE star will attend. Would be great if so but it's pretty unlikely for me.

Could this be a sign that dwayne Johnson is on the cards for a diamond guest annoucment, I'm really keeping my fingers crossed

I kinda doubt that a currently signed high profile WWE star will attend. Would be great if so but it's pretty unlikely for me.

That's why Diamond guests tickets are now in place, it's one of the more realistic Diamond guest we could have, with Dwayne being very close and truthful to his fans and earlier news indicated that SM was at some points in talk with the Rock's people, (this does not mean it will happen, but they're trying to make this a reality) this could really happen, do not underestimate the power of SM it will come at a price though.... But regarding I personnaly would pay that price to meet the guy.

• Like 2

That's why Diamond guests tickets are now in place, it's one of the more realistic Diamond guest we could have, with Dwayne being very close and truthful to his fans and earlier news indicated that SM was at some points in talk with the Rock's people, (this does not mean it will happen, but they're trying to make this a reality) this could really happen, do not underestimate the power of SM it will come at a price though.... But regarding I personnaly would pay that price to meet the guy.

I would pay the price, it be worth every penny to meet him being a fan for years, I really hope showmasters can get him
  • Like 1

But he's currently signed to a WWE contract so the company also has to agree. But we'll see :

But he's currently signed to a WWE contract so the company also has to agree. But we'll see :

I have to admit I don't know much about wrestling, I like him as an actor. ... Does he really has to ask a wrestling league to attend a con, WWE can control everything regarding their league... But outside of that, the man should be able to make his own decision, he is choosing in which movie he appears without having to consult WWE, So as long as he is considered as an actor SM in my opinion shouldn't have to come to an agreement with WWE...just don't promote him as a wrestler... Or am I wrong.

Anyway it has been said it previous post that there was at some point discussions with the Rock's people, so to me this seems real...

SM we still need our first diamond guest, can't wait to see what you've got in store for us.

I have to admit I don't know much about wrestling, I like him as an actor. ... Does he really has to ask a wrestling league to attend a con, WWE can control everything regarding their league... But outside of that, the man should be able to make his own decision, he is choosing in which movie he appears without having to consult WWE, So as long as he is considered as an actor SM in my opinion shouldn't have to come to an agreement with WWE...just don't promote him as a wrestler... Or am I wrong.

Anyway it has been said it previous post that there was at some point discussions with the Rock's people, so to me this seems real...

SM we still need our first diamond guest, can't wait to see what you've got in store for us.

The Rock always reassures that his movies won't collide with a possible WWE run. Most of the time he's shooting a movie and then promoting it when he's on any WWE show. I don't know how many restrictions there are to his contract but the company can put in a veto.

• Like 1