Elm Street guests

It looks like tickets are all due to be shipped at the end of the month in which they are booked, according to the downloadable packing lists in your account on the website.

Believe me, I am pleased about this as I've spent over £1500 with SM on LFCC stuff since the start of Feb and so far have received nothing!!

It looks like tickets are all due to be shipped at the end of the month in which they are booked, according to the downloadable packing lists in your account on the website.

Believe me, I am pleased about this as I've spent over £1500 with SM on LFCC stuff since the start of Feb and so far have received nothing!!

wow what stuff are you getting mate?

Hi I paid for the diamond ticket over 2 weeks ago and havnt received it yet any chance finding out how long it will be

I had the same worry Dazza but they came after about a month. If you go onto to sales page and check your order it'll show an estimated delivery time for the tickets

thanx so much mate have just got it and only got 1 card is that what I get its fantastic btw

Up to now, paid for 4x gold passes for all weekend, 4x freddy diamond passes, 4x charles dance photos, 2x christopher lloyd photos and about another 10-12 photoshoots for the the four of us that are attending (mainly GoT people so far).

Loads more to book though!

Plus £500 for 4x return flights to<>from Newcastle, and 2x nights in local hotel @ around £1k.

he thank god I got a company bonus this year!!!

• Like 1

Up to now, paid for 4x gold passes for all weekend, 4x freddy diamond passes, 4x charles dance photos, 2x christopher lloyd photos and about another 10-12 photoshoots for the the four of us that are attending (mainly GoT people so far).

Plus £500 for 4x return flights to<>from Newcastle, and 2x nights in local hotel @ around £1k.

Rotor1999 if you log into and look at your account on the shop page, you can view your orders, if you open up the PDF there is a date in there of when your tickets are going to be sent.

wow sounds like ur gonna have an awesome weekend I've been working out who to get at the minute bloody budget lol I've got a partner from Newcastle who moved to essex

• 2 weeks later...

Yes I'm gutted she's not attending London. Hopefully she'll be attending another big show with other big guests. Glasgow and Sheffield never have the wow factor. I only attend if there's 3 or 4 people I would like to meet.

Jason said some time ago they would look to bring guests over from the USA for a week so they could attend attend two events on consecutive weekends, so Amanda's attendance at two events close together looks like part of that approach.

As someone who has been fortunate to meet Amanda before at an Autographica show and if travel is possible for you, do try and go and see her, I would rate her right up there in terms of fan friendly celebs, a lovely lady to meet.

Jason said some time ago they would look to bring guests over from the USA for a week so they could attend attend two events on consecutive weekends, so Amanda's attendance at two events close together looks like part of that approach.

As someone who has been fortunate to meet Amanda before at an Autographica show and if travel is possible for you, do try and go and see her, I would rate her right up there in terms of fan friendly celebs, a lovely lady to meet.

What GoldenGreen said. She's a wonderful guest, incredibly nice. That being said I'm quite sure she'll definitely come back for an event if you don't think Sheffield is worth it.

• 2 weeks later...

Congratulations as well to ANOES Alumni Patricia Arquette on her Best Supporting Actress Oscar win last night.

I wonder if she is the first person from the series to win as Oscar in her Career.

I think so. There have been a bunch of nominations (Laurence Fishburne, Johnny Depp, Rooney Mara, ...) but she's probably the first to actually win it.

Pinhead have you seen the Belfast Dream Stalker's page on facebook

No dude i haven't ????

For those of you getting multi-signed ANOES goodness, what are you going for?

Still undecided myself, and would love to hear what other people are planning on getting signed!

• Like 1

When it comes to posters, there are none that cover the series as a whole. The only one I've came across worth considering is this one -

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B002CUYVPG/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?qid=1427016850&sr=8-3π=AC_SY200_QL40&keywords=a+nightmare+on+elm+street+11x17#immersive-view_1427016935645

As for the DVD/Blu-Ray complete set, there isn't enough room for multiple signatures which only leaves the Never Sleep Again DVD as a second option.

Disappointed there aren't many things to choose from for such a big deal like this, I'd personally love a poster that can be displayed. Anyone got something else in mind?