Latest Guest Announcement - JONATHAN FRAKES

• Moderators

planning on ordering his shoot in the next batch when order more I just hope we get Maria Sirtis, Brent Spiner, Will Wheaton, John De Lancie and Diana Mulduar

Totally agree, for me Muldaur in particular just because I was so gutted the last two times she cancelled!!

• Like 1

• Moderators

planning on ordering his shoot in the next batch when order more I just hope we get Maria Sirtis, Brent Spiner, Will Wheaton, John De Lancie and Diana Mulduar

Would love it if Will Wheaton came over.

Would be great to see Wil but I recall someone saying he doesnt like flying and I don't think he's been to an event over here before (that I'm aware of anyway, correct me if I'm wrong)

Would be great to see Wil but I recall someone saying he doesnt like flying and I don't think he's been to an event over here before (that I'm aware of anyway, correct me if I'm wrong)

I was watching Sharknado 2 the other day and Will was on a plane in that. He didn't have a good time!

• Like 1

• Moderators

I was watching Sharknado 2 the other day and Will was on a plane in that. He didn't have a good time!

Hahahaha!!

He's done European events before, just not many. Maybe he came over by boat? ^^

• 2 months later...