Latest Guest Announcement - MICHAEL BIEHN

• 2 months later...

ive just got my photo ticket to meet him I cant wait,, great gun my the way

cheers bud thank you, took me awhile to finally achieve this and get it on my wall at home

was it hard to make? id love one of my own and get him to sign it

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

ive just got my photo ticket to meet him I cant wait,, great gun my the way

cheers bud thank you, took me awhile to finally achieve this and get it on my wall at home

was it hard to make? id love one of my own and get him to sign it

well it took me ages to find and get the gun, being in England made this so much harder due to certain laws etc, I made the back plate display to the pulse rifle by buying a 3 metre long wide cable tray holder, I cut it to exactly 1 metre in length then spray painted it matte black, then ordered battery cable light strip boxes from ebay, attached them to the cable tray then spray painted them matte black as well, I brought aliens patches and pin badge and stuck them to the cable tray to complete the look. I was very happy with the result, took time and money. I already had my ticket to go to LFCC 2014, Mike was announced as a guest like 5 days before the event, I remember thinking if he was going to be there then I would take my pulse rifle so as he was a late announcement I just had to do it. LFCC 2014 was the busiest and hottest ever! I had to carry that pulse rifle in its box all day, but was well worth it just to get him to sign it, all I need now is Bill Paxton to sign it lol I wish. p.s you can see all the pics of the rifle on my art page, just google image " aliens pulse rifle Michael Biehn "

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Really hoping he doesn't cancel as he's the main reason i'm making the trip from Cardiff! Absolute hero of mine growing up. Hicks and Reese were brilliant characters.

Couple of questions for those who've met him before (or tried to meet him before)...

What's his track record like for these events? Does he generally always show?

Is he pretty chatty and approachable? And is he the kind of guy who'd let you take a quick photo of you both once you've got his autograph?

Really hoping he doesn't cancel as he's the main reason i'm making the trip from Cardiff! Absolute hero of mine growing up. Hicks and Reese were brilliant characters.

Couple of questions for those who've met him before (or tried to meet him before)...

Is he pretty chatty and approachable? And is he the kind of guy who'd let you take a quick photo of you both once you've got his autograph?

Me too coming from Surrey mainly for him. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Just met him at Sheffield and he was fantastic. Got a couple of autos and a photo shoot with him. I mentioned on another post on the forum I bumped into him near his desk as I was leaving and he was just walking about stretching his legs I think and we ended up chatting for a while. Really nice guy. One of my heroes too and he really didn't disappoint. Ask him about The Victim that he directed. If you can also check out The Divide. I watched that before I went and we had a chat about that too.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

I'm travelling down tomorrow and would be very grateful if anyone who met him today could answer these two questions....

1) Is he personalising the autographs?

2) Is he allowing you to have a quick pic alongside him after signing?

Many thanks :)

I can't answer what he's doing this weekend as I'm not there but the previous shows I've met him at he has personalised autographs, but not done table photos. Hopefully someone will be able to update on what he has been doing today.