Latest Guest Announcement - NATALIA TENA

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Her band seemed to have two gigs, both on the Saturday and Sunday of this event, is that going to effect her appearance?!

Good spot. Chagford and Salisbury, according to the band website. Guest cancellation coming up?? I'll be gutted if she does...

Her band seemed to have two gigs, both on the Saturday and Sunday of this event, is that going to effect her appearance?!

Good spot. Chagford and Salisbury, according to the band website. Guest cancellation coming up?? I'll be gutted if she does...

as would i, she is one of the main reasons for me attending. Hopefully we will know soon, either way.

as would i, she is one of the main reasons for me attending. Hopefully we will know soon, either way.

Maybe she could attend collectormania Milton Keynes in June instead of cancelation, though people only attending london will not be happy. Glad you spotted that Edited by Litafan83