Sign in to follow this  

showmasters    4,982

We will have a variety of talks taking place over the weekend of Newcastle Film and Comic Con and we are pleased to say that the majority of them will be free to enter! =)

Those taking part in talks will include:

SATURDAY

Eve Myles
James Marsters - £10 Available in our shop https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/film-and-comic-con-newcastle-tickets-15597487505

Ray Park
Red Dwarf - Craig Charles & Robert Llewellyn
Wrestlers - Bob 'Hardcore' Holly & David Hart Smith Jr

Robert Maschio

Star Wars - Jeremy Bulloch and Pam Rose
Kristanna Loken
Game of Thrones - James Cosmo, Ben Crompton & Mark Stanley

Star Trek - Max Grodenchick & Garrett Wang

SUNDAY

Gareth David Lloyd
James Marsters - £10 available from our shop https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/film-and-comic-con-newcastle-tickets-15597487505

Ray Park

Wrestlers - Bob 'Hardcore' Holly & David Hart Smith Jr

Robert Maschio

Doctor Who - William Russell, Louise Jameson & Bonnie Langford

Star Trek - Max Grodenchick & Garrett Wang

Times will be confirmed closer to the event. =)

• Like 1

showmasters    4,982

It says Eve Myles & Burn Gorman on Saturday but Burn hasn't been announced for this event?

Do you mean Gareth David Lloyd?

Thankyou for spotting!

Sam_Carter96    882

It says Eve Myles & Burn Gorman on Saturday but Burn hasn't been announced for this event?

Do you mean Gareth David Lloyd?

Thankyou for spotting!

No problem! :)

You could express your gratitude by getting Gwendoline Christie for LFCC :dance::clap: ahah just kidding (but please do)

stevie_g    240

Will they be in a more secluded area this time? It was a little hard to hear last time out in the open

candymit    49

Will they be in a more secluded area this time? It was a little hard to hear last time out in the open

I was going to ask the same thing. Especially with James marsters talk being paid for?

Rotor1999    77

If SM employ the services of someone with basic knowledge of acoustics (and this being a performance arena, there should be people on hand) then there is no reason why the location they use last year wouldn't be fine for re-use this time around.

Last year I was in the centre section of the Carl Weathers / Ian Whyte talk, and everything was okay.

Later in the day, went to the Danny John Jules and Star Wars talks (didn't get the centre sections) and could barely hear a word that was being said.

Due to being miffed about this, I had a good look at the PA speaker positioning, and they were only serving the centre section. One block either side, any you were out of luck.

You would think SM, with their wealth of experience arranging this kind of event, would not fall foul of such rudimentary, schoolboy errors...

Rotor1999    77

I would think that any issues from the last event would have been worked out, all new events have teething problems.

Here's hoping!

flossom    0

Eve Myles and Gareth David Lloyd for the Saturday? We got told that our photoshoot tickets for him were being refunded as he's only attending on the Sunday now. Has this changed again?

Queen_Sindel    3,324

A definite schedule should be posted a week or so before the show. If there's any more additions we'll likely find out then.

• Like 1

Queen_Sindel    3,324

The time table will be up about a week before the show.

Cardiff talks are not ticketed, but I can't currently confirm for definite for Newcastle.

candymit    49

Is there any news on the James marsters talk and if it's going to be somewhere quieter? As its a paid talk don't think it would be fair to have it in the main area where people can just sit and listen? Ta much

Queen_Sindel    3,324

Is there any news on the James marsters talk and if it's going to be somewhere quieter? As its a paid talk don't think it would be fair to have it in the main area where people can just sit and listen? Ta much

I can't see it being moved to a separate talk area. It's more that the area will be blocked off for access.

Unfortunately everyone is at Cardiff and I am not able to answer you more detailed, sorry.

• Like 1

cherig    5

Any idea if the James Marsters talk tickets will be available to purchase on the day or do you have to get them from the online store in advance? Thanks :)

Queen_Sindel    3,324

Any idea if the James Marsters talk tickets will be available to purchase on the day or do you have to get them from the online store in advance? Thanks :)

If not sold out tickets will be available to purchase on the day.