Get 2 Gether

zebredy

I was wondering seeing as there seem to be so many evening event taking place either nights out or talks that people may not have the time to do what I am suggesting....but if anyone is interested would other Star Trek fans like to meet up some time over the course of c5

There are lots of people going to this event that are into all kinds of things from Horror - scifi, and although some of us here, do like quite a range of different things, all the people posting in this ST forum have one thing in comman and that is a likeing of Star Trek, weather it be from the old Star Trek right throuhg to people like me who likes The new Enterprise and others of us who like em all.

If any one has any suggestions as to where and when we could meet, or even that it is a bit late to do this I would love to here from you- please post below with any of your suggestions Zebredy :D:lol:

Well if not to the above, I was just wondering if people could post a bit about themselves and if there wearing a costume, who they are going as so that we know who to look out for and say hi to at c5

Right I'll start -

Im going with my mate gaz who will be hanging around me most of c5 - so look out for someone who's about 5foot and who is with a friends whos about 6.2foot. I might be wearing my black cap with my username zebredy on it in red, but apart from that I most prob will be wearing one of my Star Trek T-shirts and my jeans(It will most likely be either my Enterprise or Doctors T-shirt)

Hope that is of any help to you guys

Twojp2.JPG

Not the best pic, I know, makes me look about 14-16 but hey I dont mind :D

Edited by zebredy

I only have one ST t-shirt and as it has the Voyager crew on it I don't think I wanna be wearing that when I meet Gates and the others!!! :D

gunna be wearing 24 t-shirt one day and my SG t-shirt another day also SW one for meeting those peeps and think I am going in "costume" at Jack Sparrow the other day?! :D

your idea of eveyone meeting up is def interesting by I usually find that I fall into the "younger generation" catergory and spesh in this section I think that alot of posters will be alot older than me.... :unsure::lol::rolleyes:

surfy sah xx

ps-how come the pic doesn't work?!?! :(

I only have one ST t-shirt and as it has the Voyager crew on it I don't think I wanna be wearing that when I meet Gates and the others!!! :P

gunna be wearing 24 t-shirt one day and my SG t-shirt another day also SW one for meeting those peeps and think I am going in "costume" at Jack Sparrow the other day?! :D

your idea of eveyone meeting up is def interesting by I usually find that I fall into the "younger generation" catergory and spesh in this section I think that alot of posters will be alot older than me.... :(:blink::angry:

surfy sah xx

ps-how come the pic doesn't work?!?! ;)

well then how old are you?

anyways, i love ds9(big fan), like star trek in general, hate enterprise to the core.

i am not a costume kind of person. i don't even own one. i will be wearing one somewhere in june but thats because i will be a steward and it's not a trek costume. (a fantasy one if you must know)

meeting up eh? fine with me and my friend but we are going to the talks, but i'm not interested in seeing lotr two towers.......again........... on the sunday. and there is of course always the friday night. so make some suggestions.

cause i have no idea what people can do in mk.

p.s i'm 20