Dean Cain and Teri Hatcher for LFCC 2017 or 2018

florent

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Please can I suggest both Dean Cain and Teri Hatcher of the fabulous 90's Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman both attend a con together sometime later this year or next year!?). This would be amazing to see in the UK also, lots of people have mentioned the want this also, the show still has a lot of fans.

It would be cool as both Dean and Teri have said they want to bring their show back for that long over due 5th season that should have happened 20 years ago!. Please please please!. Can I also suggest that as well as obviously the likely event London, you try get them to a northern venue as well...Sheffield, Newcastle, Birmingham even!...or even better Hull or York (if a con is able to take place there!?). Thanks so much, fingers crossed. You could even ask Justin Whalin who played Jimmy Olsen no2 in the show to join then too perhaps!!?. Laura

Edited by Queen_Sindel

Absolutely Dean and Teri together!. Infact get Justin whalin and John Shea too...but 100% BOTH Dean and Teri!...but please have them

come to a convention further up north of the UK too!.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Me too! Dean Cain is amazing, everybody could see it last year, and he was very popular, and with Teri that'd be a winning combo! She doesn't do a lot of conventions, so I bet there'd be a lot of people who would line up for autographs and photoshoots! And also, Desperate Housewives was a very popular show. The two of them would bring so much alchemy! We shouldn't let Australian people be the only one to have that chance of having them both! Let's make something unique too here in London with the biggest European organization! LFCC, I know you can do it!

• 2 weeks later...