Latest Guest Announcement - RAY PARK

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

We got to meet him at 11.30ish just after he returned from his first photo shoot.

He was fantastic, greeted me and my son with a firm handshake and a welcome, allowed pictures and also signed with a quote and added his own message, one of the nicest people I have met at any convention so far.

We got stuck behind a couple with their kid who spent about 10 minutes asking question after question, Ray was superb and answered every question and was very patient. I do think the assistant should have moved them on, I'm all for having a photo, asking a question but hopefully people in the afternoon didn't miss out on personalisation or a quick chat due to people taking too much time.

• Like 1

We got to meet him at 11.30ish just after he returned from his first photo shoot.

He was fantastic, greeted me and my son with a firm handshake and a welcome, allowed pictures and also signed with a quote and added his own message, one of the nicest people I have met at any convention so far.

We got stuck behind a couple with their kid who spent about 10 minutes asking question after question, Ray was superb and answered every question and was very patient. I do think the assistant should have moved them on, I'm all for having a photo, asking a question but hopefully people in the afternoon didn't miss out on personalisation or a quick chat due to people taking too much time.

I agree - he was a great guy to meet but some people need to learn not to monopolise the guests time.

Success!

Got to the Con later than expected and had to wait for Ray to come back from his talk after 3:15pm. Got an auto and a few words from Ray & he even posed for a photo too.

I've been to a number of SM events before where Ray was having no posed photos so on this occasion, 'good job SM & Ray'.

• Like 1