Great guest list so far

Have to say I'm really happy with the Glasgow guest list so far. Anyone from Torchwood is always worth it so looking forward to meeting Gareth for the first time. Peter Purves is one of the most nicest Doctor Who guests I've ever met so meeting him again will be a joy. I want to meet Billy Dee Williams more for his recent NCIS appearances and have never met Camille Coduri before so am really looking forward to that. I'm also way beyond excited to meet Million Dollar Man Ted DiBiase. Keep this up guys and I think Glasgow might need ever more room this year.

• Like 1

The guest list is shaping up nicely this year. Really looking forward to meeting Billy Dee Williams. I'm not the biggest star wars fan, but he was in one of my favourite movies ever. Batman 89' will always be my favourite.

My brother met him last year and had a Batman picture to sign. Unfortunately Billy didn't notice what it was so wrote Lando under his autograph. My bro wasn't too worried about it, but just be careful if you take your own.

Take care,

Matty-lad

Edited by Matty-lad
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...