Thanks For The Last Ten Years

RMC001

Dear Showmasters

I just wanted to say on behalf of my family and I, thanks for the last ten years of events we've attended. Our very first was in 2004 when we headed to Milton Keynes and met the great Brian Blessed, as well as Brad Dourif and others.

Since then we've attended many others, even taken relatives along, who we introduced to the MK Centre, and yes it was a little sad when it moved to the stadium, but we still attended, our son enjoying the various football matches whilst waiting for VQ numbers to come up.

Collectormania Midlands 2 was good, visiting my old home town in the stadium of the once great Coventry City, taking my mother along who enjoyed it more than we did.

We've been to a few Autographica events as well, including this year's at the Radisson, meeting Buzz Aldrin and Barbara Bain.

Also Collectormania Cardiff, where last year I met the man I obtained my very first autograph from during the seventies.

All the events have been very well organised, and several other event organisers could learn a bit from you, especially the VQ system, which allows people to have a look around elsewhere rather than have to stand in a queue for hours, which has sadly occurred at many other events around the country.

Unfortunately though, this year has been our final visit to any of your events, as for the first time in the past ten years, we were unable to get into an event due to overcrowding, and this was just the Cardiff event. Some people don't mind queuing for hours, however we have an autistic child, and it would seem from what I heard from a friend about London Film and Comic Con, this wasn't an isolated incident.

In the mean time we have gained a lot of autographs from the past ten years, so I think now is a good time to call it a day.

Once again, thanks for making it possible for us to meet so many stars over the past ten years, and good luck with your events for the future.

• Like 1

• Showmasters Admin

we are sorry that you traveled down to cardiff and did not get in, i can say that everyone that did spend time in the line did get in latter on in the day on the saturday , i will also say that the sunday was not an issue at all like most of our events the sunday is much less busy, i would say that anyone wanting to go if you went on the sunday there is never really any issues getting in with in a hour or so .

as to london we did have a lot of traffic for Stan Lee's last appearance in the UK and that did change the show a lot but i do feel we have things in place for 2015 show to run with out any real issues , with only being pre sold tickets for the saturday and bigger halls we should be able to put on a show that you and your some would enjoy , if you or anyone on here has special needs or has family members that have special needs do contact us so we can help , thats what Too Tall is here for and he dose a good job and making people life a bit easier over the days of the show with us :-).

i do hope to see you attending some of our events in the future and still receiving a lot of fun and good memories from them.

happy new year to you

jason