Child's Play - Tom Holland Special Enhanced TNT edition

andini

Unfortunately, this thread is likely to be removed due to posting things that are for sale (even if you're not actually selling something). Silly, but there you go.

To answer your question, yes I'm aware of the TNT enhanced releases by Tom Holland and Tim Sullivan. I was tempted but I think it's a little overpriced with only a bootleg commentary that comes with an added CD. Would be nice to get the autographs but the cover artwork and font used for the title is underwhelming.

Edited by Graphic_Delusions

Anybody bought the special enhanced signed limited edition version of this, or tempted?

Is that the one from Tim sullivan and Tom Hollands new label? whats different about it? do you know mate?

You're basically getting the UK Bluray of Child's Play in a case with different artwork that will be signed by Director/Co-Writer Tom Holland, actors Alex Vincent and Chris Sarandon.

The only other difference is that you get a bootleg CD that contains a different commentary and you get several 'trading cards' that were printed for this TNT release.

Unless you really want the autographs, it's not worth double dipping.