Latest Guest Announcement - KEN KIRZINGER

Looking to start getting all the actors who has played jason voorhees autographs on a jason mask but trying to decide

On what mask to get, loving the neca masks but the 2 im deciding between are part 3 because it was the first mask and thought it be cool since richard brooker has past (sucks) r.i.p, it would be a tribute to him, or the vintage video game mask they have recently relased that is really badass.

• Like 1

• Moderators

Looking to start getting all the actors who has played jason voorhees autographs on a jason mask but trying to decide

On what mask to get, loving the neca masks but the 2 im deciding between are part 3 because it was the first mask and thought it be cool since richard brooker has past (sucks) r.i.p, it would be a tribute to him, or the vintage video game mask they have recently relased that is really badass.

That is a great idea

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Disappointed to see the in costume as Jason shoot already sold out. I wanted to buy this weekend.It says batch 1 though. Are we likely to see batch 2 go on sale anytime soon otherwise why give it a batch number to begin with? Come on, I've got cash free to spend here!

• Like 1

Disappointed to see the in costume as Jason shoot already sold out. I wanted to buy this weekend.It says batch 1 though. Are we likely to see batch 2 go on sale anytime soon otherwise why give it a batch number to begin with? Come on, I've got cash free to spend here!

He is the main reason I am going to this event I cant wait to meet him

• 4 weeks later...

R.I.P Betsy Palmer aka mrs voorhees the original friday the 13th

Literally just read in the last hour that she'd died. Huge FT13 fan so I'm gutted by this. I even mentioned her in the dream guests part of the forum

• Like 1