Latest Guest Announcement - KEN KIRZINGER

I'm currently planning attending on the Sunday, as I have purchased the Freddy Diamond Pass (Massive Horror Fan), I'm really wanting to do the Jason costume photo, but after reading about the Diamond Pass Clarification post that ever effort is made to ensure there is no conflicts with customer plans on the day, would I be safe to buy the costume photo (on Sunday) as-well?

You'll be ok in purchasing the Jason costume photo as well. Showmasters will probably expect horror fans to purchase both and would have taken that in to consideration. On the off chance they clash have a word with the staff at the photo booth and they'll fast track you so you can make both.

Oh by the way you might want to edit your original post as it's against the rules to name other companies and events. Welcome to the Forum though!

I'm currently planning attending on the Sunday, as I have purchased the Freddy Diamond Pass (Massive Horror Fan), I'm really wanting to do the Jason costume photo, but after reading about the Diamond Pass Clarification post that ever effort is made to ensure there is no conflicts with customer plans on the day, would I be safe to buy the costume photo (on Sunday) as-well?

You'll be ok in purchasing the Jason costume photo as well. Showmasters will probably expect horror fans to purchase both and would have taken that in to consideration. On the off chance they clash have a word with the staff at the photo booth and they'll fast track you so you can make both.

Oh by the way you might want to edit your original post as it's against the rules to name other companies and events. Welcome to the Forum though!

Thank you for your help and also I have amended my original post... Really looking forward to this!! Will buy my Photo Ticket now.... Hope they don't go Horror mad next year will worry i can't fit it all in on the Sunday!!

• Showmasters Admin

Is it possible to have a upgrade on my robert Englund diamond pass or add on to the freddy make up photoshoot, I would freddy and jason make up photoshoot together

i have to say the Robert in Make up shoot WILL ONLY BE SOLD IN THE DIMOND PASS and that is going to be final so any combined shoots in make up WILL ONLY be offers to Robert Englund Diamond pass holders as his makeup shoot is exclusive to this package , and i want to also point out that we are tailing about this but its far frame guaranteed to happen , i just want to keep this clear from the start theres a lot to arrange other than just saying yes to this so please give us the time to talk this over with the relevant parties , but to be clear you will have to have to be a Robert Englund Diamond pass holder if it dose come available.

hope that helps and is clear

thanks

jason

• Like 2

Great guest and agreed my student loan will be stretched to the max, does anyone know of any good sites / stores to buy a jason machete please?, I would love to get a good replica signed, but not too pricey please as mentioned student expenses sadly do not cover amazing conventions :(

Great guest and agreed my student loan will be stretched to the max, does anyone know of any good sites / stores to buy a jason machete please?, I would love to get a good replica signed, but not too pricey please as mentioned student expenses sadly do not cover amazing conventions :(

if you don't mind it being a plastic blade, there is one on jokers masquerade website

if you don't mind it being a plastic blade, there is one on jokers masquerade website
or have a look on ebay

I have to admit that although how awesome and appreciated this announcement is, I'm having the same heart felt feelings back when Kane Hodder wasn't cast in Freddy Vs Jason.

There has been many actors who played Jason Voorhees but it was Kane Hodder who really brought the character to life like no other.

With that said, if a Freddy vs Jason shoot should happen then Ken Kirzinger is the man we need and I'm really looking forward to meeting him :)

It hasn't been mentioned who will be applying the Jason make-up? Will it be someone who worked on Freddy Vs Jason?

Also, on the London Film & Comic Con front page, it lists Ken Kirzinger in the movie 'Friday 13th'. He only played Jason in 'Freddy Vs Jason'. It was Derek Mears who played Jason in Friday 13th (2009) so you might want to get someone to remove that.

Lastly - a big thank you for organising this with horror fans in mind. I know we've kicked up a fuss in the past but this really shows that you are listening. Cheers Jason.

Edited by Graphic_Delusions
  • Like 4

Unbelievable, next years event is going to be amazing and ive started on my mancave and these photo shoots robert englund as freddy and ken as jason will fit in nicely, plus my freddys claw and jasons mask from freddy vs jason both will be signed cant bloody wait not for getting Christopher Lloyd of course and kevin eastman and many more that will be announced later on. amazing :D \m/

• Like 1

It would be great for those of us that have brought a diamond pass to be able to add this on as an extra photo. So we get one with Freddy on his own like we all planned then those of us who are happy to pay the extra all circle back round and get one with Freddy and Jason.

This is what I'm after, I have purchased both, just hoping now they come to an agreement
  • Like 1

• Moderators

It would be great for those of us that have brought a diamond pass to be able to add this on as an extra photo. So we get one with Freddy on his own like we all planned then those of us who are happy to pay the extra all circle back round and get one with Freddy and Jason.

This is what I'm after, I have purchased both, just hoping now they come to an agreement

I imagine this is how it'll work, if they do a double I imagine the photo shoot will appear in the shop with a line saying words to the effect of "Valid with Robert Englund Diamond Pass Only"

Sure seems SM is overloading LFCC with great horror guests this time...too bad it's not my thing... :-(

I wouldn't worry in sure there is LOTS to come which will cater to something you're into I think we are in for a really good year
Oh, I'm not worried, they already announced two great GOT guests who were on my "wishlist" and we still have a long time to go ;-)

Just ment these horror guests are really iconic and l'd gladly buy the diamond pass for these guests....if it was my thing, but it's not, so just hoping there will be other guests more to my liking of that level and it's always good to voice your hopes, maybe they'll get answered

Edited by Vhiper

Sure seems SM is overloading LFCC with great horror guests this time...too bad it's not my thing... :-(

I wouldn't call 3 to 4 guests overloading though. We usually have a couple of horror guests on the event.

Not of this level, plus overloading is not really a bad thing, is it? ;-) Edited by Vhiper
  • Like 1