Latest Guest Announcement - KEN KIRZINGER

• Showmasters Admin

Latest Guest Announcement - Ken Kirzinger

Attending: Friday, Saturday and Sunday

Freddy vs. Jason – Jason Voorhees

He will be taking part in Photo ops autograph signing and a in Makeup photo ops as Jason Voorhees with mask and weapon

Autographs Price: £15

Photoshoot Price: £15

Photoshoot Price In Makeup in Character as Jason Voorhees: £30

All these will go on sale in the shop at 3pm today Saturday sorry for this delay everyone :-)

3133473_ori.jpg
freedyvsjason.jpg

Friday the 13th Part VIII: Jason Takes Manhattan – New York Cook (uncredited), Stunt Coordinator
The Cabin in the Woods – Stunt Player
The Twilight Saga: New Moon – Stunts
X-Men Origins: Wolverine – Stunts
Stargate: Continuum (Video) – Stunts
The Incredible Hulk – Stunt Perfomer (Toronto)
X-Men: The Last Stand – Stunts
X-Men 2 – Stunts
Mission to Mars – Stunt Performer (as Ken Kerzinger)
Superman III – Stunts (uncredited)
Stargate: Atlantis (TV Series) – Bartender (1 episode, 2008)
Supernatural (TV Series) – Jared Bender (1 episode, 2006)
Stargate SG-1 (TV Series) – Jaffa Commander / Jaffa (3 episodes, 2004–2006)
The X Files (TV Series) – Stunt Coordinator (18 episodes, 1993–1995), Richter (1 episode, 1993)

https://labs.imdb.com/name/nm0457090/?ref_=sch_int

Edited by mojoe
  • Like 4

• Showmasters Admin

Nice to be right for a change! Lol. May I request a Freddy vs Jason photo op at all please?

we are working on it my friend :-) it has crossed out minds we have to get everyone to agree to it before we can offer it to you all just leave it with us ok :-)

jason

• Like 10

• Moderators

Nice to be right for a change! Lol. May I request a Freddy vs Jason photo op at all please?

we are working on it my friend :-) it has crossed out minds we have to get everyone to agree to it before we can offer it to you all just leave it with us ok :-)

jason

That is exciting!!

jason

Cool hope it goes well and we get the chance for the photo op :thumbup:

• Like 1

jason

Many thanks for the reply. Glad it's something that has been considered. Fingers crossed it's in costume as well!

• Like 2

Now we need Brad Dourif :P

As for Freddy and Jason photoshoot together... That would be awesome but I'd be a bit miffed having just purchased a separate photoshoot for Jason (already got the Freddy one). Unless - of course - they'd be able to be combined...

• Like 2

Today is the day I joined the community!

This will be my first time attending the London show, I have had many years at another signing show, but thought I would treat myself to London Show next year, I have some questions in regards to this announcement if anyone could assist...

I'm currently planning attending on the Sunday, as I have purchased the Freddy Diamond Pass (Massive Horror Fan), I'm really wanting to do the Jason costume photo, but after reading about the Diamond Pass Clarification post that ever effort is made to ensure there is no conflicts with customer plans on the day, would I be safe to buy the costume photo (on Sunday) as-well?

Thanks all in advance!

This is a once in a lifetime deal for me anyways lol!!!

Edited by KFK-88