Early bird tickets?

Gamabunta

Don't know if this topic has been up already.

How is it with the early bird tickets?
Will there be any early birds for the whole weekend, or just the single ticket for friday?

Last LFCC i think i bought early bird weekend entry, or am i wrong?

Going to buy tickets tomorrow with a friend, and if early bird weekend entry will be available i'll rather wait for that one. :P

Think the Gold are early bird as you get in before others but £225

Q_S beat me to it but Gold Passes are at the front of the entry queue for the three days and then everybody else behind that. Early Birds used to operate so you could enter from 9am (after the Gold Pass holders) and then at 11am the general pass holders entered.

Saturday will be pre-bought only. For Sunday there may be a limited number of entry tickets available on the day but it'll depend on pre-sales. The recommendation is to buy in advance for all days.

This is from the website:

TICKETS FOR THE WEEKEND (SATURDAY and SUNDAY)

LFCC 2015 will have NO Early Bird Tickets, this ticket will no longer be available for LFCC.

Entry tickets for LFCC on both Saturday and Sunday will now be known simply as "Entry Ticket" and doors will open for all ticket holders from 9am both days, meaning there will be no 11am only entry for LFCC.

This change in tickets means we can start the programming of events such as Talks, Photo ops, Signings, Panels etc from 9.30am, allowing us to get everything into the weekend that we can.

In the past we have tended to start the programmes fully after 11am when the standard entry ticket holders start to come in, but we have found more recently that this limits how much we can get in over the day. For 2014 the actual number of standard ticket holders were less that any year before, as so many of you came in as Early Bird and on the Saturday the standard entry tickets got us to capacity at around 12 noon, so this change can allow the show to be full on from around 9.30 /10am and spread things out a bit more.

Saturday entry tickets will be pre sold only they will have to be bought in advance and they will NOT be for sale on the door.

Sunday entry tickets will be pre-sold first and only if we feel there is going to be availability on the door will we inform everyone around 4 weeks out from the show. If at that point we see that the numbers are getting low we will inform everyone that tickets will not be for sale on the day, and will only be available to buy in advance.

We will be advising all who intend to visit LFCC 2015 to book their entry tickets in advance, where in previous years we have tried to keep things flexible for the visitor by offering on the day entry sales - if you do wish to keep your options open, all we ask is that you pay very close attention to our notices roughly a month out from the event and if we cannot offer tickets on the day, that you understand the reasons we need to do this.

Edited by dwarfbabe