Return to the Future at LFCC...

Jason. Well done on this amazing guest line up. You day you in talks with every one. This can only mean one thing. You are talking to Mr biff tannan. Tom Wilson. Only you and you team can talk him and also Mr glover in to attending. Happy Christmas to ya. Hope you get every thing you ask for from santa, because us fans ha e and look what we got. ☺

I agree with the above. My email also says 3 photos which would encourage me more to get this. With the one photo with the doc I don't think would add upto £140. I would like to get the pass but would rather have the other photos. Etc Jennifer with the car. So think it would make more sense to have the green screen clock tower conductor one.

Hi Showmasters and Mods. I really am confused as to whether or not there will be a Diamond pass for Return to the Future that will have all members of the cast. If this isn't going to happen I don't want to miss getting a Christopher Lloyd Diamond pass as I can't afford both! Please can someone clear up this confusion. Thanks.

Jason has already clarified. He came on by the mods' request. There seems to be a different kind of Diamond Pass planned besides the Christopher Lloyd Pass, but obviously details can't be confirmed yet. It won't cover all members of the cast though.

I've asked that SM confirms my understanding. Once I have confirmation I will change the first post.

Wouldn't it make more sense to confirm what passes will be offered before posting it here? That one mistake seems to have caused a lot of confusion among BTTF fans.....

So does this mean we only get the photo with CL and the clock or do we still get that photo, the one of us individually in the delorean and the one of us individually with the clock tower green screen? I'm planning on buying 3 extra photos with CL as i know these definitely aren't included.

I have asked this on another post but posting here as this seems to get more people looking and might get an official answer quicker

as part of the diamond upgrade it says 1 x Seat at the Christopher Lloyd talk. is this talk just for Diamond guests or can Gold Package people go as well?

To be honest I thought the gold people could go. Also I agree a couple of the artist pages have differing prices than the forum pages.

Which ones have different prices?

Trying to get confirmation on the talk. So far the mods don't have any more info than what has been posted.

So does this mean we only get the photo with CL and the clock or do we still get that photo, the one of us individually in the delorean and the one of us individually with the clock tower green screen? I'm planning on buying 3 extra photos with CL as i know these definitely aren't included.

You are getting what is listed in the store:

1 x Photo Opportunity with Christopher Lloyd and the 1885 Clock Face. This will be taking place on Saturday. (please note, this is the only joint photo with Christopher Lloyd included with this pass. All other photo shoots are available to purchase seperately)

1 x Photo Opportunity of you in the Delorean Time Machine. (Can be taken Friday, Saturday or Sunday)

1 x In-person autograph with Christopher Lloyd. This can be on either your own personal item or a 10x8 supplied by us. (This can be collected on Friday, Saturday or Sunday)

1 x Seat at the Christopher Lloyd talk. This talk will be with Christopher Lloyd and will take place on either Saturday or Sunday (to be confirmed nearer the time)

1 x Limited Exclusive London Film & Comic Con Christopher Lloyd Print.

1 x Exclusive London Film & Comic Con Return to the Future t-shirt.

• Like 1

Not being horrible but technically the print is free as u get it when u pay for an autograph

I think you're confused with the optional 10x8 photo print when you get his autograph.

This will be a poster art print that will only be available to Diamond Pass holders. Size and actual design hasn't been revealed yet.

• Moderators

Can anyone help me decide what to get signed. I was just going to get all the 8x10 photos signed but my dad says I should get a poster signed...any suggestions?

Have to admit I'm in this position myself, as mentioned in another thread I would usually have a photo shoot with the guests and get an 8x10 signed. I absolutely want to get Chris Lloyd on my Blu Ray set but do feel Id be missing a massive opportunity in not getting a poster signed up

Can anyone help me decide what to get signed. I was just going to get all the 8x10 photos signed but my dad says I should get a poster signed...any suggestions?

It's a rare occasion to have so many guests from one film in one place at one time, so I think on balance it probably would make sense to get a single item like a poster signed. A poster gives you more space than a DVD cover and also would look great when framed. You could also consider some sort of cast photo, but you would need to bear in mind that these are always difficult to complete and can look more obvious that something is missing if you have one or two missing, compared to a Poster for example. There are also lots of other things you could consider, I noticed there is a Funko Pop Delorean, which would make quite a nice signed item, if you wanted to keep in box, you could instead get the box signed. The Delorean has also been brought out in many other formats as well, including fairly recently a limited edition lego version. I'm not 100% sure myself yet, but I think I'm leaning towards a poster at the moment.

I have all the BTTF pop figures (Marty, Doc and Delorean), all the Welly DeLorean models, all the reaction Action Figures (George, Biff, !arty and Doc), The Lego set and loads of other stuff (movie props etc) but I can't decide what to actually get signed. I like the poster idea but I would need to find a generic poster because if there was a guest from BTTF 2 or 3 that didn't star in the first one, I think it would look out of place

I have all the BTTF pop figures (Marty, Doc and Delorean), all the Welly DeLorean models, all the reaction Action Figures (George, Biff, !arty and Doc), The Lego set and loads of other stuff (movie props etc) but I can't decide what to actually get signed. I like the poster idea but I would need to find a generic poster because if there was a guest from BTTF 2 or 3 that didn't star in the first one, I think it would look out of place

Yes, I see what you mean in terms of the poster, you don't really want to get them to sign if they were not in that particular instalment, e.g. Mary Steenburgen signing a poster for the first movie. There are some images on the web of what look like posters featuring the three Deloreans from the movies, that would be kinda cool and then would mean you could get anyone from any of the three movies to sign it ?

I get all my autographs on 8x10's that way it is easier to store then and carry them around. posters can get damaged easier, can be complicated to roll/unroll and can be awquard to carry around. Yes its nice to have a poster but the logistics of it can get annoying sometimes. Plus after woulds storing a poster to keep it looking new and the autographs looking good can be annoying where at there are special folders for 8x10's.but each to our own

• Like 1