Return to the Future at LFCC...

Hoping that other guests to be added will be the rare ones like Crispin Glover, Tom Wilson and dare I say it...Michael J Fox himself... you never know

Crispin would NEVER be there lol

we know sadly but a bit of blind faith and hope never did anybody any harm lol

• Moderators

Can we have clarification on the diamond pass please.

Is this different from the Christopher Lloyd diamond pass?

I've seen a few folk ask the question so it would be nice (I appreciate the admins are probably very busy)

The reunion diamond pass is separate from the Christopher Lloyd diamond pass. What is included we don't know yet.

• Showmasters Admin

One thing I need to say, Crispin Glover would never, ever be a part of this haha.

really do you know that ? when we talked to his dad he felt that this was something his son would be into :-)

we are working on this as we speak ;-)

as i say we are in talks with EVERYONE these films ;-)

more soon

jason

• Like 7

One thing I need to say, Crispin Glover would never, ever be a part of this haha.

really do you know that ? when we talked to his dad he felt that this was something his son would be into :-)

we are working on this as we speak ;-)

as i say we are in talks with EVERYONE these films ;-)

more soon

jason

I eagerly wait for this diamond pass news as I want to give you money

I like Back To The Future but a diamond pass is not for me...

Yep, don't really know, just have to see what you get for the price, I went with regular Doc/Delorean for now, as I can see the only thing that could get me to buy a bttf diamond ticket would be Fox himself.... And we don't even have a first diamond guest yet, so far "only" diamond "experiences" , I just have to tell myself that as much as I love bttf I rather aim for a A-list actor such as Dwayne Johnson rather than a group of actor from a movie.

So far I'm sticking with Christopher Lloyd , Lea Thompson being a main actress for the franchise is also a nice guest, but already met her, ... Already met Lloyd as well but the upgrade photoshoot is a + and still have a poster for him to sign.

By the way a group diamond ticket would be nice if SM would manage to get let's say a few main actors from the cast of the walking dead, I'm thinking Andrew Lincoln, Norman Reedus, Steven Yeun and Lauren Cohan, individually those guys would not be diamond guests, a group price should be affordable...

• Like 1

I'm buying both, apparently I don't have bills!

I'm debating doing the same but Im supposed to be saving for my wedding, that she will definitely be cancel if I buy both passes lol

Lol same here! And it's only 3 months after the con, although my fiancé is a massive BTTF fan too so I might just get away with it!