Latest Guest Announcement - CHRISTOPHER LLOYD

Will the diamond pass include all the different photo shoots? I need to know!!

when i looked in the shop the diamond pass only included a picture of of the purcheser in the delorian & a picture of the purcheser-christopher&the clock.

Already found out that it's just one picture of you and CL, a little bummed out its not more but oh well

Great announcement. He's been in so many great movies, but I particularly loved him in this:

Go-to-the-Head-of-the-Class.jpg

Anyone remember this one?

Not really, where's it from? :)

It's from a segment of the Amazing Stories called 'Go To The Head Of The Class'

Check out the trailer here:

https://screen.yahoo.com/amazing-stories-head-class-143900028.html

I'd forgotten about this show 😀

I hope nobody's forgotten the pagemaster! Lol :P x

I loved that movie! That along with Ducktales the Movie: Treasure of the Lost Lamp, Anastasia and The Addams Family! :dance:

And One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest, which was one of his first films I believe.

I loved that movie! That along with Ducktales the Movie: Treasure of the Lost Lamp, Anastasia and The Addams Family! :dance:

And One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest, which was one of his first films I believe.

Great film!

Don't forget Who Framed Roger Rabbit - he played Judge Doom

Don't forget Who Framed Roger Rabbit - he played Judge Doom

Oh, of course!

• Moderators

I'm worried he will think i am stalking him as i have the diamond pass booked and im booking the other 3 photo shoots with him too. On the plus side, he might rememer me

Aha, same here!

Yeh I wouldn't worry I'm the same, if I'm able to go I would ideally like all 3 special photos and a good few things autographed!!

Is this the 'huge' announcement? I guess it's good for back to future fans

Yeah I mean its good to have a wide range of TV/Film/Comic etc stars but even if I was excited for this guest I think £35 is a lot for an autograph (yes if he happened to be someone I really want to meet I would pay that so Im not judging at all) I just think its a little steep if you wanna meet other guests too he's like the price of two guests!!

It's not steep at all. I think it's very good. He's done more than most of the Star Wars cast and has created more unforgettable characters than most actors. Also his writing credits on frasier and other things. Anyway the point is this is great value for money when you can appreciate what he has done to tv and movie industry.

Edited by Queen_Sindel
part of post removed. We do have guests coming on here - even if you think that one guest has achieved more than another one please don't belittle other guests.

Yea I've got the diamond pass with the autograph and the clock face photo and then I am buying tickets to the other 3 photo shoots so I will be having 4 photos with him haha. I've been asking for him to attend for 2 years so this has literally made my year

Isn't the Clock Face photo in the diamond pass the same one as the one that can be purchased separately, or have I read that wrong ?