Latest Guest Announcement - CHRISTOPHER LLOYD

Yea lol. so I have the diamond pass that includes the clock face photo, but I'm also buying the standard photo, the photo with CL and the Delorean and the photo with CL and the tombstone. So all together I will have 4 photos with the great man :-)

Sounds fantastic. Would love to do the same, but want to get all the other Back To The future guests as well and not sure my budget will stretch to four pics with the Doc !

Its as it says in the shop you get 1 shoot with you and Christopher and the 1885 clock .

just wanted to clear that up 100%

jason

Hi Jason

How is the 1885 clock face photo set up? Is it in costume and where does the fan stand in comparison to CL?

thanks in advance!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Can anyone confirm, if it has already been agreed yet, will christopher lloyd be justsigning or will he be personalising items, as wanted a pic personalised as well as one with just his auto.

thanks

This kind of info isn't normally known until the day as it can change dependent on how busy they are etc...

Can anyone confirm, if it has already been agreed yet, will christopher lloyd be justsigning or will he be personalising items, as wanted a pic personalised as well as one with just his auto.

thanks

This kind of info isn't normally known until the day as it can change dependent on how busy they are etc...

Exactly. Even if he starts the day personalising this may be stopped during the day.

thanks

Exactly. Even if he starts the day personalising this may be stopped during the day.

I just hope I'm able to get his autograph personalised or not !!!!!

• 4 weeks later...

In case I've missed it somewhere can I ask regarding the diamond passes being called up in batches for their autographs will it be a similar system to how VQs are called i.e diamond numbers 1-50

I thought for autographs we wouldn't need a VQ, if someone can confirm?

• Moderators

In case I've missed it somewhere can I ask regarding the diamond passes being called up in batches for their autographs will it be a similar system to how VQs are called i.e diamond numbers 1-50

I thought for autographs we wouldn't need a VQ, if someone can confirm?

No you don't need VQs but it was my understanding that Diamond holders will be called in batches for their autos, unless I've read this completely wrong

• Moderators

How the in-person autograph will work:

Your package includes an in-person autograph to be collected at London Film & Comic Con. No virtual queue ticket is required, however Diamond Pass Holders will be called in batches. Your number can be found on your pass.