Latest Guest Announcement - CHRISTOPHER LLOYD

• 3 weeks later...

Christopher Lloyd photoshoot tickets are all gone - darn it.

Is there any restriction on the number of autos he signs or is it just a case of me getting to his queue ASAP and grabbing a ticket?

Is it just Saturday you are going to LFCC? As there is still CL tickets on the Friday and Sunday

Christopher Lloyd photoshoot tickets are all gone - darn it.

Is there any restriction on the number of autos he signs or is it just a case of me getting to his queue ASAP and grabbing a ticket?

Is it just Saturday you are going to LFCC? As there is still CL tickets on the Friday and Sunday

Yeah just Saturday unfortunately :( Can't stretch to another day either otherwise that'd be the easy answer.

• 1 month later...

Do we know yet what day the CL talk will take place? Also, will we be shown in advance what the exclusive LFCC CL print will look like? I know last year we were shown the Stan Lee ones that turned out to be unavailable. Just wondering as i might get it signed as well as the photo im taking

Do we know yet what day the CL talk will take place? Also, will we be shown in advance what the exclusive LFCC CL print will look like? I know last year we were shown the Stan Lee ones that turned out to be unavailable. Just wondering as i might get it signed as well as the photo im taking

The talk schedule will be announced in about a week hopefully.

I can't promise anything about a print preview, sorry.

Hi there: Ok, maybe it's a stupid question but I'm asking anyway. I wanted to know how it works when you want an autoghraph? I saw that you have to purchase your ticket online for the photoshoot but since it's sold out I was wondering how it works for the autograph part? Do I have to buy the ticket during the con or can I do it online?

Thanks for your answer!

Hi there: Ok, maybe it's a stupid question but I'm asking anyway. I wanted to know how it works when you want an autoghraph? I saw that you have to purchase your ticket online for the photoshoot but since it's sold out I was wondering how it works for the autograph part? Do I have to buy the ticket during the con or can I do it online?

Thanks for your answer!

You pay your money to the crew member manning the table & hand over your item to be signed by the guest. There is no pre-buying of tickets for autographs.

Now to confuse you - for popular guest (definitely for Mr Lloyd) there will be Virtual Queue (VQ or VT) tickets. These tickets have numbers on & are handed out, FOR FREE, by crew members. When the number on the VQ is called out you go & get in the queue, pay for the autograph & meet the guest. The idea of VQ's is that you don't have to wait in line for ages to meet the guest. Instead you can see the rest of the show & join the queue when your number is called.

P.S. not to sound nasty but all of this is in the FAQ section.

Thanks for your answer!

You pay your money to the crew member manning the table & hand over your item to be signed by the guest. There is no pre-buying of tickets for autographs.

Now to confuse you - for popular guest (definitely for Mr Lloyd) there will be Virtual Queue (VQ or VT) tickets. These tickets have numbers on & are handed out, FOR FREE, by crew members. When the number on the VQ is called out you go & get in the queue, pay for the autograph & meet the guest. The idea of VQ's is that you don't have to wait in line for ages to meet the guest. Instead you can see the rest of the show & join the queue when your number is called.

P.S. not to sound nasty but all of this is in the FAQ section.

Woops, thank you for the info, I must have skipped this obvious part :)

Thank you too StuartG2198 for the link !

HI Sorry for asking again but the sepia photoshoot with Christopher lloyd and the clock tower will this be in costume or just general, as would be brilliant if he would be willing to wear the cowboy dust jack et and cowboy hat in the pic lik ein the film.

HI Sorry for asking again but the sepia photoshoot with Christopher lloyd and the clock tower will this be in costume or just general, as would be brilliant if he would be willing to wear the cowboy dust jack et and cowboy hat in the pic lik ein the film.

We don't know. Any update would gave been posted.