Latest Guest Announcement - CHRISTOPHER LLOYD

Wow! That's a great number, I only bought mine last week so my number will probably be much higher. I don't mind as long as Iget to meet him. Got all his photoshoots so will be meeting him a few times over the weekend. He'll be sick of seeing me!

Aww that's crap!! :( I don't know if anymore will be put up but keep your eye out. There is actually one on eBay I am raging about. people shouldn't buy them to sell on. However it does say their friend pulled out after the ticket was bought, don't know if that's true or not but I didn't think you would be allowed to resell them.

I know people have asked on here that they have bought tickets for friends/family and if they would still be able to use them if it was the other persons name. And I'm sure the replies said yes they would. So I don't know how they would get round that if that's the case?

That postcode thing sounds like it should be one of those 'find your address' things where you enter your postcode and then choose your house/flat number from the list... sounds like it isn't appearing correctly for some reason! I can't remember exactly from when I ordered my Diamond Passes (it's all such a blur! Hee hee!) but I *think* I may have had to do something like that.

- G

That postcode thing sounds like it should be one of those 'find your address' things where you enter your postcode and then choose your house/flat number from the list... sounds like it isn't appearing correctly for some reason! I can't remember exactly from when I ordered my Diamond Passes (it's all such a blur! Hee hee!) but I *think* I may have had to do something like that.

- G

When I did it I had to sign up to Eventbrite when forced you to enter an address or it wouldn't let me purchase any tickets.

For anyone who is worried about this, go into your Eventbrite account settings and check to see whether you had previously entered it.

Edited by Wrong Name

I logged into my account and it still doesn't have my address or anywhere for me to add it. I'm worried now that I won't receive my diamond pass in the post

If Showmasters have any issues I'm sure they will email you.

Check again in Eventbrite. Log in, then select your name in the top right hand corner and choose account on the drop down menu. The default page is account information which allows you to enter your contact details.

I'm doing this on a PC. I'm not sure what happens on a phone etc.

Edited by Wrong Name

I logged into my account and it still doesn't have my address or anywhere for me to add it. I'm worried now that I won't receive my diamond pass in the post

If there's an issue you will be contacted. The Diamond Passes are still mailed out manually. No one will send it out with half of an address, but as long as your e-mail is right they will drop you a line that way.

Any more diamond passes being added?

There'll be an update on what's sold out for definite hopefully soon.

• Like 1

My friends have received a diamond pass manually in the post and I haven't. I have emailed almost 2 weeks ago to the shop@showmasters address and no reply Please can someone let me know the wait time or if indeed I will receive a pass? This is my first time attending one of these, I am trying to read as much as possible to prepare, I am solely coming for all the BTTF guests and just want to make sure I am doing it all correctly as it's a lot of dosh if I'm not! :)

Thanks for any help

NVM, the very nice etmuse answered this for me in another post. :D

Vicky

Edited by Vixxster

• 2 weeks later...

I bought a photoshoot ticket from batch 3 for Saturday. It doesn't say what else will be in the photo (tombstone, delorean, clock tower). The ticket was £35 so does anyone know which shoot this is for?

This will be just a photo with you and Christopher Lloyd without any props. All the prop photographs are sold out.

I bought a photoshoot ticket from batch 3 for Saturday. It doesn't say what else will be in the photo (tombstone, delorean, clock tower). The ticket was £35 so does anyone know which shoot this is for?

It's just you and him in front of a light blue background