Latest Guest Announcement - CHRISTOPHER LLOYD

bf2_parents.jpg

I wasn't in the 1st BttF film, (I played George D. McFly in pt 2 & 3), but I am very excited to announce I will be joining the BttF 30th anniversary cast reunion at London Comic Con 2015

Jeffrey Weissman

Edited by jweissman
  • Like 1

• Moderators

Hi I bought the £45 ticket and forgot the £2.50 but got an email so I paid it does it mean I can print the ticket off now cause it doesn't show the ticket with the £45 with it

Yes you can print off your ticket as long as you've followed the link and paid the fee your ticket will be valid as I undestand

• Moderators

The ticket itself will never show the validation charge listed on it. And it'll show the same barcode whether it's been paid or not. Just if it hasn't been paid that barcode will flag as being invalid when scanned.

• 1 month later...

That shouldn't have happened. But no worries, someone will get a hold of you and anyone else once the Sherlocked dust has settled.

I've made about 6 or 7 separate orders and it's happened in every time, just postcode. Was ordering my Gold Pass tonight and double checked it but there was nowhere to put additional address details. Also for my MJF diamond pass it didn't ask about a tshirt size but it did for the CL one. I'm sure it'll all get sorted, one show at a time :)

I ordered on my iPad each time, I don't know if that would make a difference? Like maybe it's a different format or something? I did find it bizarre as my friends ordered their diamond packages and it asked for their address. I just took a screenshot to show you but I don't know how to upload photos on here?