Latest Guest Announcement - CHRISTOPHER LLOYD

This is awesome, oh and by the way all this is bring to us in association with the Michael J. fox company, And more guest to be announced, meaning hopes are still very much alive that we could get Marty himself later on.

With that said, my only concern is that if Michael J. fox becomes a guest, I supposed there will be a joint photoshoot with Marty and the Doc and as I don't wanna take a risk on the Christopher Lloyd right now I'm gonna buy an upgrade photoshoot ticket, I think I'm gonna go with the Delorean and a "regular" signature.... So with that said if Michael j. fox becomes a reality I'll need to buy another diamond guest ticket.

Other than that great stuff, and altogether a pretty good price for those interested in the diamond package.

Seems I'll be attending sunday as well this year, well played SM

Edited by mrvega

would love to buy the whole package when its announced but i think it would suit me better if i just wait and hope fox is confirmed and then get Lloyds and foxs photo shoot would work out better for me because there the 2 thats on my wish list showmasters you guys rule seriously you are stepping it up big time with all this role on the next announcement on Saturday my girl friend is going to kill me haha

• Moderators

with the Diamond Pass - do I have an priviladge (like the gold passes) to join the queues or to get an autograph? - with Christopher Lloyd ?

How the in-person autograph will work:

Your package includes an in-person autograph to be collected at London Film & Comic Con. No virtual queue ticket is required, however Diamond Pass Holders will be called in batches. Your number can be found on your pass.

with the Diamond Pass - do I have an priviladge (like the gold passes) to join the queues or to get an autograph? - with Christopher Lloyd ?

Your package includes an in-person autograph to be collected at London Film & Comic Con. No virtual queue ticket is required, however Diamond Pass Holders will be called in batches. Your number can be found on your pass.

THANX

• Moderators

THANX

No probs!!

But will there be enough time to meet him as normal or will his time be mostly taken up with the diamond pass holders? The benefits of which escape me as i just go for autographs and dealers area i don't have time for anything else....

• Like 2

Can anyone clear up something for me please? I booked my diamond pass and a Saturday ticket but just reading through and it says you have to buy a weekend ticket for the diamond pass to be valid. I was thinking about buying the Sunday ticket too but wanted to check my money first. Will my diamond pass still be valid with a Saturday only entry ticket?