Next in costume/make up photo shoot & guest announcement Saturday

I would love to have a Ron Perlman/hell boy photoshoot, pretty sure it won't be this specific announcement, but something to work on SM...

I would love for SM to have Ron Perlman , period.... hell ( ohohoh) if this would happen I would get the diamond ticket for the hellboy photoshoot as well as an extra "regular" photoshoot as I think Ron Perlman is way more than only Hellboy, I would need at least a Hellboy Photoshoot, a "Ron Perlman" photoshoot and 4 signatures, 2 on each photoshoot pics, a hellboy poster and a SOA poster...

I 've said it before and I'll say it again SM you NEED to bring us Mr Perlman to LFCC.

If you were right, I would cry!!! Ron is top of my people still to meet list! :)

• Like 1

Agree with that. Mentioned on another thread that with the Iron Throne there, it's such a shame it can't be incorporated into shoots. I know it brings in money on its own but I'd happily pay more for a proper shoot with it as not too bothered otherwise

Jeez people the event isn't until July! Chill a little bit!

That may be but please remember that some people need to know these things well in advance to justify and plan travelling/hotels etc. Plus we were told Saturday at noon so we kinda expected Saturday at noon...? Just saying.

• Like 1