Next in costume/make up photo shoot & guest announcement Saturday

• Showmasters Admin

Hi All

Another Christmas present for you all.

Next in costume/make up photo shoot & guest announcement Saturday 12 noon 13TH of Dec

we thought we would get a few more cool announcements out before Christmas.

we have so much in store for everyone over the next 12 months for all our event and our big London show which we know already will be the biggest event we have ever run , we will keep you up to date as things get signed off but we have so much more planed i think its going to be a very busy year :-) and an exciting one also.

more soon and see you on Saturday :dance:

Jason :WAVE:

• Like 6

Im getting to excited i cant take it anymore lol its already shaping up to be a A list comic con its crazy all these guests and photo shoots with special options, is all amazing keep them coming but i would like to know how big can we expect this to be meaning venue wise, how many guests are you guys fitting in plus compared to earls court how big is the Olympia

• Like 1

Hi everyone! I am so excited about next years event! I was just wanted to get people's opinion on whether I will have enough time to get everyone's autograph if I book for the Fri/Sat/Sun? I already want to meet all of the BTTF cast, Robert Englund and more. With more Star Wars guests obvious...I imagine I am going to be running around like a mad man.

It was fine at the Winter event, but I was told the Summer event was a different animal? Do you think the chances are good? Thanks!

Edited by BenJones_90

Hi everyone! I am so excited about next years event! I was just wanted to get people's opinion on whether I will have enough time to get everyone's autograph if I book for the Fri/Sat/Sun? I already want to meet all of the BTTF cast, Robert Englund and more. With more Star Wars guests obvious...I imagine I am going to be running around like a mad man.

It was fine at the Winter event, but I was told the Summer event was a different animal? Do you think the chances are good? Thanks!

Welcome to the forum!

I say if you're going to go for the full weekend, and you have a lot of autographs to get, then I say turn up early enough and plan in advance!

I did that this past summer and got to meet everyone I wanted to, including Stan Lee, Carrie Fisher etc which I know a lot of people had trouble with or didn't get to meet at all.

Prioritise as well, get to your most wanted first and leave your 'maybes' until later on, or if they're quiet when you're waiting for something else to happen.

Time can be your friend if you work with it!

Seems SM wants to get all the big announcement by Christmas, that's what is said at the bottom line of "the return to the future" post anyway, so I suppose we will get the true diamond guests around the 24th ...

already very happy to have Christopher Lloyd back, now can't wait to find out about this Saturday annoucement and that mystery guest

I wonder if this might have something to do with Friday 13th as the 13th has been put in caps? Maybe a Jason make up? If this is the case maybe there will be a Freddy vs Jason shoot?

Kane Hodder or Derek Mears...would be cool
  • Like 1

I wonder if this might have something to do with Friday 13th as the 13th has been put in caps? Maybe a Jason make up? If this is the case maybe there will be a Freddy vs Jason shoot?

Think you nailed it... I was just telling myself, no clues here (like the bttf date display) ... Good stuff for horror fans

Think you nailed it... I was just telling myself, no clues here (like the bttf date display) ... Good stuff for horror fans

that would be great with Tom Savini doing th make up, either Ari Lehman, Steve Dash, or maybe Kane Hodders make up :)

• Like 2

If that becomes true then i will have a **** heart attack id be like DDDAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMNNNNN!!!!

Kane Hodder is donning the Jason Voorhees makeup/costume for another event with makeup artist John Carl Buechler (who worked with Kane on Friday 13th part 7)

Although I'd absolutely love a Freddy Vs Jason shoot, I don't think that'll happen with the limited time they have. Don't forget Robert Englund will be in the make-up chair for around 3 hours. Then he has the talk, the photoshoots, autographs etc. By that time you'll soon see his makeup begin to break up and he'll no doubt not want to be under those prosthetics for that many hours. Trust me, I've worked with actors and it's not fun for them spending all day in all that foam latex / silicone.

• Showmasters Admin

Seems SM wants to get all the big announcement by Christmas, that's what is said at the bottom line of "the return to the future" post anyway, so I suppose we will get the true diamond guests around the 24th ...

already very happy to have Christopher Lloyd back, now can't wait to find out about this Saturday annoucement and that mystery guest

its not all our big announcements is just some of them before Christmas , we will have loads more big names in the new year so be warned its going to be a crazy show :-)

• Like 1