Sign in to follow this  
showmasters

Collectormania Milton Keynes 23 Date Change

We have changed the date for Collectormania Milton Keynes 23 due to unforeseen circumstances.

The new date will now be Saturday 13th and Sunday 14th of June 2015

We are sorry for any inconvenience caused

Damn a month before Summer LFCC going to have to try and budget a bit better if there is any guests for both events that I'm interested in,

oh well guess these things happen

Luckily its my birthday shortly after this event soo lol :lol:

Edited by Sassy1988

works well for me - I have a wedding to attend the original weekend; I would have been a hung over sorry state on the Sunday!

Personally, I'm relieved re the June date because I was dreading this event would be moved to one of the latter weekends in May, and I'd no longer be able to attend. But I feel bad for those who've already committed to travel and hotel costs.

Yeh sadly now another weekend I won't be able to get off work with the last minute change, I appreciate that these things happen but this is a shame

As long as it's still a weekend that doesn't clash with LFCC that's cool... but feel so bad for those who already booked hotels and time off :/ guess it can't be helped though. Just unfortunate.

Bugger... my mum just booked the weekend off for that, typical! :grump:

Yeh sadly now another weekend I won't be able to get off work with the last minute change, I appreciate that these things happen but this is a shame

Oh please, a change announced over five months before the originally-scheduled date does not constitute "last minute", IMHO. It's unfortunate, inconvenient, regrettable, and a whole host of other adjectives, but not "last-minute".

• Like 3

This date is much better for me. Last dates I could only attend one day... Thanks SM can now attend both days. Bring on the guests. :clap:

Oh please, a change announced over five months before the originally-scheduled date does not constitute "last minute", IMHO. It's unfortunate, inconvenient, regrettable, and a whole host of other adjectives, but not "last-minute".

No granted I agree that 5 months is not last minute, but it is in my line of work when you need to request leave up to 12 months in advance to have it granted

Glad I didn't book anything yet. But it's right in the middle of the exams, so probably will have to skip it. I'm guessing lots of youngsters might have the same problem, no? :s

So close to LFCC I don't think I'll be able to make it so close to the other one, I reckon I'll be broke

:(No room's available at the Doubletree ( been on their web site ) . Wanted to stay there for the first time next year as 2015 will be my BIG 50!

Does anyone know if that is how it will stay or will room's become available later.

suits me,i wouldn't have made may as busy week before and two music concerts(jb+dw) end of month

though something esle nearer me on that sat,so will only be doing sunday

Edited by tgifriday

Rooms will become available later... The Doubletree always holds off releasing the rooms until into the new year....

I wonder if many people will be able to afford it so close to the big one, considering the announcements they already have made for LFCC, I might have to give this one a pass.

I suppose it helps that this one is free entry though.

This one won't be I'm afraid. SM are charging entry from now on for this event. If I remember right it's only a fiver though. I'll happily be corrected though if I'm wrong with this.

I believe that it's only early bird entry that it is planned for there to be a charge. Entry at 'standard' time will still be free.