Collectormania Milton Keynes 23 Date Change

Damn a month before Summer LFCC going to have to try and budget a bit better if there is any guests for both events that I'm interested in,

oh well guess these things happen

Luckily its my birthday shortly after this event soo lol :lol:

Edited by Sassy1988

Yeh sadly now another weekend I won't be able to get off work with the last minute change, I appreciate that these things happen but this is a shame

Oh please, a change announced over five months before the originally-scheduled date does not constitute "last minute", IMHO. It's unfortunate, inconvenient, regrettable, and a whole host of other adjectives, but not "last-minute".

• Like 3

• Moderators

Yeh sadly now another weekend I won't be able to get off work with the last minute change, I appreciate that these things happen but this is a shame

Oh please, a change announced over five months before the originally-scheduled date does not constitute "last minute", IMHO. It's unfortunate, inconvenient, regrettable, and a whole host of other adjectives, but not "last-minute".

No granted I agree that 5 months is not last minute, but it is in my line of work when you need to request leave up to 12 months in advance to have it granted

I suppose it helps that this one is free entry though.

This one won't be I'm afraid. SM are charging entry from now on for this event. If I remember right it's only a fiver though. I'll happily be corrected though if I'm wrong with this.