Latest Guest Announcement - IAIN GLEN

• Showmasters Admin

Damm another sunday only guest hope we get some saturday guests soon

Do you really think that only planning to attend one day is a wise choose after last year ? also Sunday is the day we here know is a little less busy so we are plaining on stacking the Sunday so it evens out the door numbers .

At least you know what we are thinking , there will be great guests over both days we have that planed but we are looking to stack the sunday a little more in 2015 .

Whatever happens some people will want to go on the first day whatever the line up is so its going to be busy or a sellout on the Sat.

jason

just so everyone knows

jason

• Like 2

as much as I would love to attend the whole weekend there will be some of us that cant afford the whole weekend ticket plus the train fair as well as photo sessions and autos as well I am not complaining what's happening on the Sunday I have always said you do an amazing job in bringing us the best guests you possible can I always salute the work you do for us

• Like 1

Great guest! Bring 'em on, GOT people. How about Littlefinger? And, yeah, because I haven't asked for a while... NATALIE DORMER! And Pedro Pascal. Charles Dance? OH, yes, please. And the "KIDS"! Maisie! Sophie! Isaac! AND ALL THE PEOPLE FROM SEASON 5! XD

• Like 2

Great guest! Bring 'em on, GOT people. How about Littlefinger? And, yeah, because I haven't asked for a while... NATALIE DORMER! And Pedro Pascal. Charles Dance? OH, yes, please. And the "KIDS"! Maisie! Sophie! Isaac! AND ALL THE PEOPLE FROM SEASON 5! XD

Second this! Would be great if you could bring Pedro and Natalie over especially as they both cancelled last time!

• Like 1

I'd love to meet Aiden Gillen (Littlefinger) too.

Natalie and Pedro were both supposed to be over this summer but cancelled. Isaac was also there for part of one day although I can't remember now whether that was Saturday or Sunday.

• 1 month later...

This might be a saft question but I'll ask anyway, I have purchase a photoshoot with iain glen at this event but I also attending cardiff event is it possible to use this photoshoot ticket at cardiff event instead ?

No, the tickets are tied to the event you bought it for :(

This might be a saft question but I'll ask anyway, I have purchase a photoshoot with iain glen at this event but I also attending cardiff event is it possible to use this photoshoot ticket at cardiff event instead ?

okay thanks, thought I'll ask, just hope he does't cancel fingers crossed

God I hope he doesn't!!!

• Like 1

Well if he does at least you'll get a refund.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I am so excited about meeting Iain again! Me and a lot of our Ser Jorah's Army fan group are coming from all over Europe to see Iain. I'm in the process of putting together a fanbook and I can't wait to give it to him. He knows we are all coming. He's been so supportive of the fan group. It should be an amazing day!

• 3 weeks later...

Travelling to London and back from Cardiff on the Saturday (was originally only going one day).....and now travelling there and back on the Sunday as well for Iain and Natalia :lol:
2 extra Megabus journeys is cheaper than a hotel anyway...