Latest Guest Announcement - IAIN GLEN

I think Iain was on sale on the old system as well so this might impact on further batches

Hopefully they'll add more. Charles Dance is already on Batch 5 & I don't think Iain has sold that many, even with the old ticket system included.

QS-IF you have time, can you please check for sure if any more Iain shoots will be added or if now completely sold out.

Edited by bonniesrg
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Photo shoot brought. One autograph or two?

Never had so many photoshoots before lol. Have mj fox, 2 prop shoots with pass, fine Jones, Richard dean Anderson, iron trone and now Iian glen lol.

Edited by vicky

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys :)

I'm totally new to this event but I can't wait to meet Iain Glen! He's my absolute favorite guy in the whole world and I'm already nervous as hell ;)

But I do have a question, which I hope you can answer me! My friend, who will come with me to LFCC, bought an additional photoshoot ticket for me on the internet because she owns a credit card. Now her name is on the ticket. Does that mean that it's her ticket or will I be able to use it? I don't have a credit card and it would be very disappointing if I can't take another photo with him because of this D:

Thanks in advance! <3

• Like 1

Hey guys :)

I'm totally new to this event but I can't wait to meet Iain Glen! He's my absolute favorite guy in the whole world and I'm already nervous as hell ;)

But I do have a question, which I hope you can answer me! My friend, who will come with me to LFCC, bought an additional photoshoot ticket for me on the internet because she owns a credit card. Now her name is on the ticket. Does that mean that it's her ticket or will I be able to use it? I don't have a credit card and it would be very disappointing if I can't take another photo with him because of this D:

Thanks in advance! <3

You will be able to use it. If there's any questions your friend is around anyway. :)

Didn't know you could get a physical ticket for photo ops, mine are all passbook :s do I got to the desk with my phone and get vouchers for all my ops or do I just get my phone scanned at the actual photo op?

Ps I did look at the FAQ and couldn't find it.

Sorry to hijack your thread

• Moderators

Didn't know you could get a physical ticket for photo ops, mine are all passbook :s do I got to the desk with my phone and get vouchers for all my ops or do I just get my phone scanned at the actual photo op?

Ps I did look at the FAQ and couldn't find it.

Sorry to hijack your thread

No all you need to do is go to the relevant photo area for your photo shoots and show them your tickets on your phone, the physical tickets refer to the old store tickets which were sent out prior to the switch to EB.

• Like 1