Is LFCC the biggest Con for England?

Hi, first off I'm really new to this thing since my friends only introduced me to the whole CC stuff about a month ago, and I really want to meet Emily Kinney so I was thinking about going to this one. But, there is also the other London Comic Con going on a couple months before, and I'm just a student so I probably can't go to both with transport and other stuff, so is this one the biggest event, or is the this show event bigger?

Unfortunately it's not permitted to discuss conventions ran by companies other than Showmasters in this forum, however I will say that I have been to two of the summer LFCCs and the guests they've had have been phenomenal. My advise, just watch the announcements and decide nearer the time which you'd prefer if you're only able to do one.

Showmasters events really are awesome though ;)

For sheer amounts of guests LFCC can't be supassed for me. This thread should not be locked, sm should be proud. They could have probably filled earls Court 3x over in the summer. With the right management and planning LFCC could become the biggest outside San Diego for me.

• Like 2

For sheer amounts of guests LFCC can't be supassed for me. This thread should not be locked, sm should be proud. They could have probably filled earls Court 3x over in the summer. With the right management and planning LFCC could become the biggest outside San Diego for me.

Too right mate!

• Like 2

Yep, this is simply the best Shows/Events you will ever come across. Staff are really friendly, and everything is so organised and I have found a lot cheaper to. Other cons I feel you need to be armed with a Baseball bat.

Just remember when posting on the Forum No mentioning other Cons or the Wrath of the Mods will be upon you... and they leave a terrible mess..... :poki::chair:

I'm leaving the blood spattering to Mr Freddy Krueger rather, he's way more sophisticated there. :lol:

But as it's been posted no other shows can be discussed here. You pretty much got all replies the forum rules allow. I don't really like closing it, but we've had this happen before and everything without exception drifted into "but XXX is better because". Hence I will be closing this.

• Showmasters Admin

Thank you for your responsible posts and the kind words from our loyal fans , i would say that our guest line up is the best in the world for the past 5 years running and as to amount of people we are one of the biggest in the world now , numbers of people that attend events are counted very differently by each event so numbers are very hard to compare but i think LFCC is what it is an amazing event and 2015s LFCC is going to be bigger and there will be more to see than any other event in the UK , EUROPE and i think the world in 2015 :-)

hope to see many of you there :-)

Jason

• Like 3