Latest Guest Announcement - ROBERT ENGLUND & DIAMOND PASS

In regards to the diamond pass, I have bought one but would like to know, on the Sunday, will you be called up for the photo shoot as shown on the card you received in the post (e.g. by the number imprinted on it)?

How would this work for the in person photo? This is where the confusion is coming in.

I am attending on Fri, Sat and Sun.

Thanks,

Robin

In regards to the diamond pass, I have bought one but would like to know, on the Sunday, will you be called up for the photo shoot as shown on the card you received in the post (e.g. by the number imprinted on it)?

How would this work for the in person photo? This is where the confusion is coming in.

I am attending on Fri, Sat and Sun.

Thanks,

Robin

I assume this will work in the same way that all photoshoots are handled.

They'll call out numbers 1-50 to start the queue off, then 50-100, 100-50 etc.

All I can recommend is be at the designated shoot location and hang around until the bracket your number fits into is called out.

• 2 weeks later...

Just got my diamond pass do I keep it after seeing him cause its awesome don't want to give it away lol

Did you notice the design? ;) The items you received will be marked off on the pass. Ultimately you get to keep the marked off pass.

cool thanx am so looking forward to this comic con bet there's still a lot of guests to come yet

Just got my diamond pass do I keep it after seeing him cause its awesome don't want to give it away lol

Did you notice the design? ;) The items you received will be marked off on the pass. Ultimately you get to keep the marked off pass.

cool thanx am so looking forward to this comic con bet there's still a lot of guests to come yet
and also I only got 1 pass which is marked is that the pass I bring? Sorry for being a pain

and also I only got 1 pass which is marked is that the pass I bring? Sorry for being a pain

You bring the pass with the cool graphic that has the tick boxes. Somewhere on the forum someone posted an image if you're still unsure.

You bring the pass with the cool graphic that has the tick boxes. Somewhere on the forum someone posted an image if you're still unsure.

how many do you get for 1 diamond?

All goods are normally collected at the show. The organisers table is normally just inside the main door and this is where for gold passes your can collect your wristband and your freebies, I expect the diamond items will be similar.

When do I receive the items from the checklist?

Be honest please. Did you even read what you're supposed to get before you bought? ;)

Some of the items you'll get are self explanatory - you won't have your photo taken with Robert when picking up your shirt. Goodie pickup is at the Organisers Booth like Alric has explained already.

Be honest please. Did you even read what you're supposed to get before you bought? ;)

Some of the items you'll get are self explanatory - you won't have your photo taken with Robert when picking up your shirt. Goodie pickup is at the Organisers Booth like Alric has explained already.

sorry just never done this before where do I PIC the shirt up? And is it the same place as I get the photo taken

I have also never had a pass like this before and am wondering where I would pick up my items.

It would have been nice to have more info but I guess they cannot say for sure this far in advance?

There have never been diamond passes before , but there is normally a central help desk at previous LFCC which would be a logical place to pick up the goodie bag with t-shirt, print etc I think this is most likely as the point for collection. Other bits of the pass will be done at the relevant place, so normally in the week before the event when the timetable is put together it should have a time slot for the talk with Robert Kurtzman and Robert Englund for the Diamond Pass Holders and also the special Diamond Pass Photoshoot on the Sunday with Robert in Freddy Make Up (Still everytime I type this I get a big smile on my face :smile: ).

• Like 1

sorry just never done this before where do I PIC the shirt up? And is it the same place as I get the photo taken

It's been posted twice already before you asked (once even in the post you quote) and GoldenGreen has now explained too.

Goodie pick up - means T-Shirts and other physical items - is at the Organisers Booth unless otherwise posted.

You will get your photo taken in the photo session (where your pass will be marked) and the autograph at the autograph table (where also the relevant field will be marked). For the talk you just show your pass and again it will be marked.

Four different locations.

It's been posted twice already before you asked (once even in the post you quote) and GoldenGreen has now explained too.

Goodie pick up - means T-Shirts and other physical items - is at the Organisers Booth unless otherwise posted.

You will get your photo taken in the photo session (where your pass will be marked) and the autograph at the autograph table (where also the relevant field will be marked). For the talk you just show your pass and again it will be marked.

Four different locations.

thanx I get it now sorry again

Is there anything Robert doesn't sign? I got a Freddy vs Jason poster that I want him to sign.

I've not heard of Robert refusing to sign an item before. Certainly there shouldn't be a problem with the poster.

• Like 1