Latest Guest Announcement - ROBERT ENGLUND & DIAMOND PASS

Pretty cool I would probably go for it if I was sure, there would be no other guests I would be interested in , diamond or regular.... meaning if this was announced a few weeks prior to the event when I get a clear view on how much I would spent, it could have been a yes ... but with high expections on this year con, it's a pass for me, need to keep my money for bigger things .... but still a very good annoucement

I HAVE A QUESTION

I would love to meet and get something signed by Robert Kurtzman as well. Can this be included within the Diamond Pass please??

Yes, notice that he will be at the talk...but would love to have him sign an item too.

• Showmasters Admin

I HAVE A QUESTION

I would love to meet and get something signed by Robert Kurtzman as well. Can this be included within the Diamond Pass please??

Robert Kurtzman will be listed as a guest over the week end as a guest in his own right

much more to come

jason

• Like 2

I HAVE A QUESTION

Robert Kurtzman will be listed as a guest over the week end as a guest in his own right

much more to come

jason

Thank you for your reply Jason.

This is great news!

If this proves popular you could try and get Bob Keen & Geoff Portass to make Doug Bradly into Pinhead next year ;)

• Like 3

Balked a bit at £135 but for what you get that's pretty decent I guess.

Makes you wonder how much a Diamond Pass will be for a bigger harder to get guest :o

Robert Englund is without doubt one of the best guests you could possibly wish to meet at a SM event. Having said that I have personally met him on a number of occasions and will not need to take advantage of the Diamond Pass package this time.

It does make me wonder however how much would the likes of Sigourney Weaver, Mark Hamill and Andrew Lincoln etc cost the 'average' punter. If the Diamond Pass is the way to go at future SM events, I for one express my concern for my future bank balance :spew:

oh poop, I just ordered and I forgot to put my t shirt size in the comments box. I dont want an XL it'll drown me

If you email the shop (shop@showmastersevents.com) with your size they will try and add it to your order.

Thanks!

wow what an announcement. won't be doing the diamond pass as not coming on the sunday. but if there are the normal £20 photo tickets still available when im able to get my main showticket in a couple of weeks as an xmas present. im definitely getting one. and will be getting his autograph on my nightmare on elmstreet bluray boxset

Question, is Rob/Freddy going to be wearing the sweater, hat and glove? That's not as daft as it sounds, as I'm sure there were a lot of disgruntled Americans at the first time this was done. The reason being that Freddy was dressed in a black t shirt? And no hat?

If this is true, a bit of honesty in advance would help. Which is one thing I've always loved SM for. And if it is true, possibly due to Robs Freddy contract, how about he wears a tuxedo? ALA NOES 3?

That being said, £135 is a near bargain for that lot!

• Like 2

Question, is Rob/Freddy going to be wearing the sweater, hat and glove? That's not as daft as it sounds, as I'm sure there were a lot of disgruntled Americans at the first time this was done. The reason being that Freddy was dressed in a black t shirt? And no hat?

If this is true, a bit of honesty in advance would help. Which is one thing I've always loved SM for. And if it is true, possibly due to Robs Freddy contract, how about he wears a tuxedo? ALA NOES 3?

That being said, £135 is a near bargain for that lot!

I agree with you there, I would like robert to be in full costume
  • Like 1

Great announcement and certainly worth the value when you consider what you're getting for it. A repeat guest with a new twist. Certainly a good tester for the Diamond package.

Having met Robert 3 times and getting multiple autographs as well as 2 rather animated photo shoots I think I will give it a miss however.

I do have a feeling that I may change my mind if finances and availability allow later on.

Saw Robert at the first LFCC I went to 6 or 7 years ago! He is awesome. Saw his talk too. I believe it was a free talk.

Out of my price range, especially at Christmas, but I assumed the diamond passes would be.

Looking forward to the next announcement. :0)

Ive a question im really looking to order my ticket now but il not have the money in the bank until tomaro morning

Cant i still order my ticket or do i have to wait until tomaro, im afriad if i wait tomarrow they will be gone im looking to order a diamond pass for robert