Latest Guest Announcement - ROBERT ENGLUND & DIAMOND PASS

Yeah he takes pictures at the table if you ask, does a pose if you ask too!

Even though he has a "no posed photos" I overheard him say he was happy to do them if asked.

Sounds like the queues today have been crazy. I'll be arriving around 8am tomorrow. Will that give me enough time to make my photoshoot with Robert at 11? I know it's hard to say for definite but any advice would be great.

Also for anyone who has attended today can you say whether Robert's shoot ran on time etc?

Can anyone help/advise as we seem to be all Freddy lovers here so I'm hoping you'll empathise? Diamond pass holder here. Unlikely to get to Olympia before 9 and yet my diamond pass talk is at 10.10. I'm panicking!!!!! :grump:

Edited by LeceWoody

Can anyone help/advise as we seem to be all Freddy lovers here so I'm hoping you'll empathise? Diamond pass holder here. Unlikely to get to Olympia before 9 and yet my diamond pass talk is at 10.10. I'm panicking!!!!! :grump:

Speak to the crew in the queue as soon as you get there and explain, they will hopefully be able to help you.

Thanks. I'm not holding out much hope for tomorrow. My friend has already had his diamond pass refunded for today as he is so fed up and was told that nothing was guaranteed! Of course it's guaranteed when you've spent £135 on it - that's the whole point of the diamond pass!

Thanks. I'm not holding out much hope for tomorrow. My friend has already had his diamond pass refunded for today as he is so fed up and was told that nothing was guaranteed! Of course it's guaranteed when you've spent £135 on it - that's the whole point of the diamond pass!

Why did he have the diamond pass refunded?

What did he miss out on??

I have a diamond pass and am attending tomorrow

Came Friday and everything on RE stall was going swimmingly!?

I had no problem today with mine, turned up about 1 or 2 ish they put me about halfway back in the queue and got signed stuff after about 25min wait.

No complaints about diamond from me has worked great on Sigourney and Robert so far. ( but it's all down to different experiences on the day I guess )

Saying that I've saved the best stuff / photos until last so hope all goes smooth again tomorrow like the autographs did.

• Like 1

He said Friday was ridiculous and today he lost all faith when he was told there were no guarantees he would get everything he paid for. So he's had enough and got a refund.

I was a bit disappointed trying to get Christopher Lloyd's autograph on Friday with my diamond pass. I turned up, he had about 30 minutes signing left. I was going to get out at the back of the line. No way I would have got it. I just arrived first thing yesterday for it. Getting Robert's autograph on Friday was no problem.

I guess the argument is that if everyone with a diamond pass kept turning up, it would be a bit naff for those without as they'd get pushed further and further back down the line.

It is crap that he was told that nothing was guaranteed with the diamond pass. Just gotta try and keep faith I guess.