Latest Guest Announcement - ROBERT ENGLUND & DIAMOND PASS

I have a similar problem. I have a flight from London Heathrow back home at 18.00 on sunday, so I will miss the make-up shoot. Rebooking the flight to 20.00 will cost a lot of money and and as I just ordered my diamond pass some days ago, my number will be 300+ as well and I doubt that I can make it in time to the Airport. I have no idea what to do at the moment. :( :(

Hi

Im not sure if this question has been answered yet, i scrolled through previous posts and couldn't see it

I have a robert englund diamond pass and i think i remember reading that an extra ticket can be bought for the Robert Englund talk by a diamond pass holder, can any one shed some light on this?

showmasters?

Thanks

I have a similar problem. I have a flight from London Heathrow back home at 18.00 on sunday, so I will miss the make-up shoot. Rebooking the flight to 20.00 will cost a lot of money and and as I just ordered my diamond pass some days ago, my number will be 300+ as well and I doubt that I can make it in time to the Airport. I have no idea what to do at the moment. :( :(

Even with a low Diamond Pass you very likely wouldn't make it as the shoot only starts at 4.30. Unless you can rebook I really don't seen any other option there. Leaving before show closing unfortunately is always risky.

Hi

Im not sure if this question has been answered yet, i scrolled through previous posts and couldn't see it

I have a robert englund diamond pass and i think i remember reading that an extra ticket can be bought for the Robert Englund talk by a diamond pass holder, can any one shed some light on this?

showmasters?

Thanks

You're remembering wrong, sorry. The talk is exclusive to Diamond Pass holders.

• Like 1

Where are you travelling back to? Is it somewhere that it would be cheaper to catch a train back to rather than change the flight? I'm working on the assumption I will be away for 6.30pm and with the tube to Kings X still have a few train options back to Leeds. Maybe that's a solution for you? I hope so anyway.

Where are you travelling back to? Is it somewhere that it would be cheaper to catch a train back to rather than change the flight? I'm working on the assumption I will be away for 6.30pm and with the tube to Kings X still have a few train options back to Leeds. Maybe that's a solution for you? I hope so anyway.

According to the lcation showing laffaff is from Switzerland.

• Like 1

Train to Switzerland takes too long :smile: I changed my flight to 20.00. I will talk to staff on friday if it would be possible to change my place in the queue from 300+ to something earlier.

• Like 1

Train to Switzerland takes too long :smile: I changed my flight to 20.00. I will talk to staff on friday if it would be possible to change my place in the queue from 300+ to something earlier.

Show the flight ticket and they'll get you through earlier.

So do I take it a Freddy & Jason joint shoot is not on the cards? I'm not bitching I think you guys are doing an amazing job dealing with us needy freaks and all our questions, just think it's a great opportunity and would be a shame not to take advantage of such a rare meeting of the two..

So do I take it a Freddy & Jason joint shoot is not on the cards? I'm not bitching I think you guys are doing an amazing job dealing with us needy freaks and all our questions, just think it's a great opportunity and would be a shame not to take advantage of such a rare meeting of the two..

Considering the photo shoot schedule is now out I'd doubt it. I'd like to think that a major opportunity like that, tickets would have gone on sale already and it be factored into the schedule. Stranger things have happened on the lead up to shows but with 3 days remaining until show time it's very doubtful.

This is going to be so great. I can't wait for everything to happen. There is only one thing that bugs me a bit. The shoot with Robert Englund takes place on Sunday. It would be totally epic to get the photo with him i costume signed, but it seems like that won't be happening. Or will he be coming later on for some more autographs, cause this would be my holy grail?

This is going to be so great. I can't wait for everything to happen. There is only one thing that bugs me a bit. The shoot with Robert Englund takes place on Sunday. It would be totally epic to get the photo with him i costume signed, but it seems like that won't be happening. Or will he be coming later on for some more autographs, cause this would be my holy grail?

Just imagine being Robert. It will probably take AT LEAST 2 hours to have the make up put on, then have another hour and a half in the make up having his picture taken with hundreds of fans. It'll then take a while to remove all the make up so I imagine the last thing he'd want to do after all that is spend hours doing signings. I understand it's bad timing for those who want the picture signed, but for Robert himself, it makes sense. Also doing last means he has more time for signing earlier in the day, as if the photos were earlier, he wouldn't be able to sign while he's having the make up removed, which with the current schedule will happen once the show is over.

The show closes at 6 PM, so it's unlikely Robert will get back to autographs considering make up removal and such. Speak to crew please, maybe they can arrange something. But with the makeup process, really no promises.

• Like 1

Just imagine being Robert. It will probably take AT LEAST 2 hours to have the make up put on, then have another hour and a half in the make up having his picture taken with hundreds of fans. It'll then take a while to remove all the make up so I imagine the last thing he'd want to do after all that is spend hours doing signings. I understand it's bad timing for those who want the picture signed, but for Robert himself, it makes sense. Also doing last means he has more time for signing earlier in the day, as if the photos were earlier, he wouldn't be able to sign while he's having the make up removed, which with the current schedule will happen once the show is over.

I know, I know and I fully understand, that all of this must be quite demanding. For him it's wiser move to do it that way. But for the fans it's a bit unfortunate. I'm not complaining or something like that. It just bugs me a bit that's all.

Thank you Queen Sindel! I don't expect anything but I will surely give it a try, if I'm no too excited.

Nevertheless...I'm so looking forward to next weekend!

I obviously don't know where your travelling from but Robert is also booked for the Bournemouth, Glasgow & Sheffield Comic Cons that Showmasters are putting on, maybe you can meet him there? Robert is an on/off regular for thses events anyway so failing that you may find he comes back in a year or so.

• Like 1

All booked up and can't wait, I'm not even a big horror fan either.

I just couldn't turn down the opportunity to meet such a massive cult horror character like Freddy in the flesh.

Especially when it's rumoured this could be his last appearance in full character for some time. Definitely one to be framed and hung up on the wall.

I thought a normal photo without the make up might have been included in the Diamond package like the autograph, but that's just a tiny tiny moan from me as nothing can be 100% perfect can it ;-P

Thanks to the organisers once again for the opportunity.

I obviously don't know where your travelling from but Robert is also booked for the Bournemouth, Glasgow & Sheffield Comic Cons that Showmasters are putting on, maybe you can meet him there? Robert is an on/off regular for thses events anyway so failing that you may find he comes back in a year or so.

Thank you for the suggestion. Coming to the other Cons is a good iďea. But coming from Germany makes it a bit more difficult.

Just wondering, will Robert have sufficient time to do his standard photoshoot on Sunday? It's a 35 minute slot and as he has sold 3 batches (plus if there's any old store tickets sold) and it's roughly 15 mins per batch. I know I'm probably worrying over nothing but I'm just curious.

Just wondering, will Robert have sufficient time to do his standard photoshoot on Sunday? It's a 35 minute slot and as he has sold 3 batches (plus if there's any old store tickets sold) and it's roughly 15 mins per batch. I know I'm probably worrying over nothing but I'm just curious.

You're overly worrying. The 15 minutes is just a rough guide. The crew can go much faster if needed.

You're overly worrying. The 15 minutes is just a rough guide. The crew can go much faster if needed.

OK. Thanks for the clarification QS. :)

• Moderators

I've got a batch 3 photoshoot on Saturday, but can't find it on the schedule? Any help lol ?

Batches are just queuing methods you will be called in Roberts first session probably half way into the shoot.

Edited by StuartG2198

Just a quick question and un-sure if it's been asked...

I'm a diamond pass holder for Robert, I have purchased a photograph (normal Robert picture), I'm batch 3 for Saturday.

As I'm a diamond pass holder do I get into batch 1 photos as I'm diamond pass holder or as my photo is batch 3 I'm classed as batch 3.

Thanks