Latest Guest Announcement - ROBERT ENGLUND & DIAMOND PASS

Ok i've just bought my ticket....this should be pretty cool.

However, Can Showmasters please confirm what Robert will be wearing?

I can understand him not wearing the hat, as it would cover the great makeup....but...wearing the striped jumper would be so much better than a plain old t-shirt.

Showmasters seem to have answered all questions except the this one.

**** Please can you confirm what Robert will be wearing? ****

Thanks!

lewis

So what are you guys going to get signed by robert, ill be getting my nightmare on elm street dream warriors glove signed

A freddy vs jason print signed and my never sleep again a elm street legacy poster signed. Going to be sweet

I'm gonna get my replica glove signed, a photo and also get my tattoo signed which I'll get tattooed the next day freddytatsmall.jpg
Damn thats a badass tattoo i asked george a romero to sign my arm last july so i could get it tattooed over but he wasn't allowed to for some reason but wasnt a problem still got other stuff signed lol

Ohh that's strange, wonder why he wasn't allowed, I hope Robert is allowed

yeah I hope so as Im lookin to get mine signed as well

So what are you guys going to get signed by robert, ill be getting my nightmare on elm street dream warriors glove signed

A freddy vs jason print signed and my never sleep again a elm street legacy poster signed. Going to be sweet

I'm gonna get my replica glove signed, a photo and also get my tattoo signed which I'll get tattooed the next day freddytatsmall.jpg
Damn thats a badass tattoo i asked george a romero to sign my arm last july so i could get it tattooed over but he wasn't allowed to for some reason but wasnt a problem still got other stuff signed lol
Ohh that's strange, wonder why he wasn't allowed, I hope Robert is allowed

yeah I hope so as Im lookin to get mine signed as well
https://youtu.be/pcsR1Zpefzk
  • Like 1

Awesome how do you guys plan on getting it tattooed like is there a local tattoo shop near ??? And how much would it be roughly

Apparently this place is near the Olympia: http://www.hammersmithtattoo.co.uk

Cost always depends on the artist doing it, the size and detail of the tattoo. When I had my Jennifer Lawrence autograph tattooed it cost me £50 for them to go straight over the pen mark and took roughly an hour, with it being nearly half the size of my arm.

You may have to book, but calling them is always best to find out more information as all studios are different :)

• Like 1

Awesome how do you guys plan on getting it tattooed like is there a local tattoo shop near ??? And how much would it be roughly

Apparently this place is near the Olympia: http://www.hammersmithtattoo.co.uk

Cost always depends on the artist doing it, the size and detail of the tattoo. When I had my Jennifer Lawrence autograph tattooed it cost me £50 for them to go straight over the pen mark and took roughly an hour, with it being nearly half the size of my arm.

You may have to book, but calling them is always best to find out more information as all studios are different :)

Awesome bud might just do that :)

I'm hoping to get mine done ASAP, think the next morning is more likely so will have to protect it till then somehow
  • Like 1

Maybe are questions already made but be patience ,answer me:

Would it be possible to have a dedication on the front of the photo(like 'to my greatest fan'...?

I already got my diamond passes,but would be possible to add another autograph to buy separetly (a gift)?

When will be available the timetable of every meeeting?

• Dedication is possible - SM can't confirm beforehand whether a guest will do it but in my experience they are happy to make things out to you. If you have something specific then just ask the guest when you get it signed, I have all but one of my photoshoots dedicated to me.

• Extra autographs can be bought at the autograph area for the specific guest (Only one that isn't, is MJ Fox, for obvious reasons.) You just speak to the crew member either at the signing table or at the payment table alongside the queue and they'll take your money for the extra.

• The timetable is usually published in the week running up to the event.

I would like to know if there is a limit to autographs i can bought...because will be great come back home with some special gifts for 4/5 of my best friends (they're going crazy for Freddy like me).

And...how much i have to pay for every extra autograph?Maybe between 25-50 pounds?

Edited by ElmStreetBoy

I would like to know if there is a limit to autographs i can bought...because will be great come back home with some special gifts for 4/5 of my best friends (they're going crazy for Freddy like me).

And...how much i have to pay for every extra autograph?Maybe between 25-50 pounds?

Robert Englunds autograph price is £20. That is per item.

In terms of limits, if Robert is super busy a limit of 5 autographs is usually implemented however that's not to say you can't go back to him later on in the day and get more.

If Robert has gone from a "vertual queue" to and "open queue" you'll have better luck in getting all your autographs in 1 hit.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys im bringing my dream warriors glove over to get robert to sign it, but i have a question about taking it through customs at the airport will there be any kind of problem getting it through ???

Customs or security check? If you plan on putting this in the hand luggage I can see this being an issue with security. But unless I missed a major change customs wouldn't be giving you trouble.

Can you suggest a way for me to bring it over ????

Hey guys im bringing my dream warriors glove over to get robert to sign it, but i have a question about taking it through customs at the airport will there be any kind of problem getting it through ???

Customs or security check? If you plan on putting this in the hand luggage I can see this being an issue with security. But unless I missed a major change customs wouldn't be giving you trouble.