Latest Guest Announcement - ROBERT ENGLUND & DIAMOND PASS

I've ordered my ticket for my photoshoot with Robert. I added the e-ticket validation but was just curious as to whether it's one e-ticket validation PER ORDER or PER TICKET which you're buying as I purchased a few other things?

It's per order.
Excellent. Cheers.

Finally would you recommend I bring my own Krueger glove. I know someone on here has said he tends to bring his own but I watched a video on YouTube where a fan gave Robert a glove to take but he said he couldn't due to airport restrictions so I figured how would he be able to bring it with him from the US?

I've never met Robert so I've no idea. If you want to bring it just in case you can (as long as they're not real knives!) and make members of the crew aware at the shoot that you have it so no one is surprised when you pull it out!

OK. Thanks again

I've ordered my ticket for my photoshoot with Robert. I added the e-ticket validation but was just curious as to whether it's one e-ticket validation PER ORDER or PER TICKET which you're buying as I purchased a few other things?

It's per order.

Excellent. Cheers.

Finally would you recommend I bring my own Krueger glove. I know someone on here has said he tends to bring his own but I watched a video on YouTube where a fan gave Robert a glove to take but he said he couldn't due to airport restrictions so I figured how would he be able to bring it with him from the US?

As far as I remember, Robert has always brought his glove with him to the photoshoots.

Back in 2012, I took my glove with me and we had a rather cool photoshoot taken with duel Freddy gloves :)

Although the glove has metal fingers, they're shaped quite bluntly and not sharpened like real knives.

It's per order.

Excellent. Cheers.

As far as I remember, Robert has always brought his glove with him to the photoshoots.

Back in 2012, I took my glove with me and we had a rather cool photoshoot taken with duel Freddy gloves :)

Although the glove has metal fingers, they're shaped quite bluntly and not sharpened like real knives.

can u upload ur photo?

It's per order.

Excellent. Cheers.

can u upload ur photo?

Here you go :smile:

DSC_0245.jpg

• Like 6

I am really hoping for showmasters to announce a photoshoot with all the nightmare on elm street guests that would be epic, plus theres a perfect opportunity for a photo with freddy and jason that has to be done please make it happen.

• Like 3

Robert currently has 2 batches of tickets for photoshoots on Sunday. Batch 1 was sold out but when I checked again today you can buy tickets from Batch 1 and Batch 2. Any particular reason as to why tickets have again been made available for Batch 1?

So what are you guys going to get signed by robert, ill be getting my nightmare on elm street dream warriors glove signed

A freddy vs jason print signed and my never sleep again a elm street legacy poster signed. Going to be sweet

• Like 1

So what are you guys going to get signed by robert, ill be getting my nightmare on elm street dream warriors glove signed

A freddy vs jason print signed and my never sleep again a elm street legacy poster signed. Going to be sweet

Not too sure for me this time. I've had the pleasure of meeting Robert a number of times and had 2 8x10 Freddy pics signed, his autobiography signed, and to previous photoshoot pictures with him signed. Robert even done me a little sketch which he signed. Given the Ken Kirzinger will be there I may simply go for a Freddy vs Jason print this time.

• Like 1

I'm gonna get my replica glove signed, a photo and also get my tattoo signed which I'll get tattooed the next day

freddytatsmall.jpg

• Like 3

• Moderators

I'm gonna get my replica glove signed, a photo and also get my tattoo signed which I'll get tattooed the next day freddytatsmall.jpg

Wow that's a great tattoo

• Like 1

I'm gonna get my replica glove signed, a photo and also get my tattoo signed which I'll get tattooed the next day freddytatsmall.jpg
Wow that's a great tattoo

Thanks 😀

Great tattoo, im getting a Jason one done in a few weeks and will get Ken to sign it

Hope to see a pic when it's done 👍🏻 I'm hoping to eventually have all different horror characters on that leg or all different elm street scenes

• Like 2

Damn thats a badass tattoo i asked george a romero to sign my arm last july so i could get it tattooed over but he wasn't allowed to for some reason but wasnt a problem still got other stuff signed lol

Damn thats a badass tattoo i asked george a romero to sign my arm last july so i could get it tattooed over but he wasn't allowed to for some reason but wasnt a problem still got other stuff signed lol

Ohh that's strange, wonder why he wasn't allowed, I hope Robert is allowed

Still waiting for my pass to arrive but not worried. I am hoping there will be an opportunity for a Freddy/Jason costume shoot though for those of us with the diamond pass/separate Jason shoot.

Hmmm I'm a little confused with what will be sent for the Diamond Pass as I have seen actual passes with Freddy's glove on that look like lanyard type passes so is that what we will be sent? Interestingly I booked for the Michael Biehn photoshoot at Sheffield quite a while after the Robert Englund diamond pass and I have received my tickets for Sheffield already but had nothing for London? Apologies if this has been addressed already but I was under the impression it wasn't an e-ticket for the diamond pass?

Cheers

Paul

Hmmm I'm a little confused with what will be sent for the Diamond Pass as I have seen actual passes with Freddy's glove on that look like lanyard type passes so is that what we will be sent? Interestingly I booked for the Michael Biehn photoshoot at Sheffield quite a while after the Robert Englund diamond pass and I have received my tickets for Sheffield already but had nothing for London? Apologies if this has been addressed already but I was under the impression it wasn't an e-ticket for the diamond pass?

Cheers

Paul

Correct, for London the Diamond Passes will still be posted and are the picture lanyard passes. All other London tickets are etickets. there's still plenty of time before the show for them to be posted but if you're worried then email the shop.