Latest Guest Announcement - ROBERT ENGLUND & DIAMOND PASS

Yes, there is still an insane backlog of e-mails.

People e-mailing multiple times within a very short timeframe doesn't help decreasing the problem. So any day of patience does really help. It's still over 3 months til the show. If you don't hear back after Sherlocked drop me a line at the e-mail address in my profile and I'll see what I can find out.

As an example why the backlog is still bad: the office sent someone my way for a forum related issue and told them I was travelling over Easter, I'd get back to them at some point this week. Within 4 days of me not being around I had no less than 7 e-mails from that person, all about that issue - and that wasn't even something bound to a date like tickets.

Yes, there is still an insane backlog of e-mails.

People e-mailing multiple times within a very short timeframe doesn't help decreasing the problem. So any day of patience does really help. It's still over 3 months til the show. If you don't hear back after Sherlocked drop me a line at the e-mail address in my profile and I'll see what I can find out.

As an example why the backlog is still bad: the office sent someone my way for a forum related issue and told them I was travelling over Easter, I'd get back to them at some point this week. Within 4 days of me not being around I had no less than 7 e-mails from that person, all about that issue - and that wasn't even something bound to a date like tickets.

I send only 2 mails to solve this issue.And today i receveid my answer:no replacement for the tickets who was missing,but i have to wait the show and then i willl have to go to the desk shop to take my tickets.Too many uncertainties for me,When i leave my home to reach London i would like to have everything i need for my travel...

Sorry if this has been asked before but I have a diamond pass for Robert and a gold pass for the event. Will those with a gold pass and a diamond pass be called first for the diamond photos or will they have to wait for their diamond number range? Thanks!

Sorry, what do you mean with "Diamond photos"? The exclusive one for the Diamond Pass?

Sorry I didn't explain that very well. I mean that if you have a gold pass as well as a Robert Englund diamond pass do you have to wait for your number range to be called during the make up photo session or do people who also have gold pass for the event get called up first like they do with other photoshoots.

Sorry I didn't explain that very well. I mean that if you have a gold pass as well as a Robert Englund diamond pass do you have to wait for your number range to be called during the make up photo session or do people who also have gold pass for the event get called up first like they do with other photoshoots.

Thanks. Sorry, my brain is slightly muddled at the moment due to Sherlocked.

I will doublecheck on this, I don't think that question actually came up yet.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I have just purchased the diamond pass. The original diamond passes where mailed out. Now its changed over to the e-tickets do I need to collect the pass on the day?

Edited by steveT

Newbie here. I've attended comic con events before in Birmingham but never in London so I have a couple of questions with regards to Robert Englund:

1. Firstly, can I come on the day and buy a ticket for the actual LFCC event?

2. Secondly, do I need to prebook a standard photoshoot with Robert or can I again buy a ticket on the day?

Normally in Birmingham I'd be able to do the above 2 on the day but it sounds like London is a lot busier!

Newbie here. I've attended comic con events before in Birmingham but never in London so I have a couple of questions with regards to Robert Englund:

2. Secondly, do I need to prebook a standard photoshoot with Robert or can I again buy a ticket on the day?

Normally in Birmingham I'd be able to do the above 2 on the day but it sounds like London is a lot busier!

1. If you're coming on the Saturday you can only pre-buy the tickets so you can't buy on the day. For the Friday and Sunday you can currently buy on the day but SM have said this may change depending on sales.

2. Yes, there is a place to buy photo tickets on the day, as long as they don't sell out beforehand (eg there will not be any Michael J Fox tickets on sale). I would advise buying beforehand.

1. If you're coming on the Saturday you can only pre-buy the tickets so you can't buy on the day. For the Friday and Sunday you can currently buy on the day but SM have said this may change depending on sales.

2. Yes, there is a place to buy photo tickets on the day, as long as they don't sell out beforehand (eg there will not be any Michael J Fox tickets on sale). I would advise buying beforehand.

OK. Thanks

One other thing, if I prebook a photoshoot and ticket to LFCC what do I need to bring with me on the day? I read something about e-ticket confirmation? Do I not get tickets sent through the post?

OK. Thanks

One other thing, if I prebook a photoshoot and ticket to LFCC what do I need to bring with me on the day? I read something about e-ticket confirmation? Do I not get tickets sent through the post?

On the day you will need the ticket that will be emailed to you (nothing will come through the post unless you get the Diamond Pass). You can either print this or have it on a smart device (phone/tablet) so that the qr code (square barcode) can be scanned.

The confirmation/validation that people refer to is when you're buying your ticket. After you have selected your ticket you get taken to a page with an 8 minute timer. This is more than enough time to carefully read it and fill out the sections so don't panic. The main thing is to tick the 2 boxes at the bottom along with the big square box to add the validation fee of £2.50. If you do miss this your ticket will not work but don't panic as Showmasters will email you a week or two later (depending on how busy they are) and give you a link where you can pay the £2.50 and validate the original ticket.

• Like 1

OK. Thanks

On the day you will need the ticket that will be emailed to you (nothing will come through the post unless you get the Diamond Pass). You can either print this or have it on a smart device (phone/tablet) so that the qr code (square barcode) can be scanned.

The confirmation/validation that people refer to is when you're buying your ticket. After you have selected your ticket you get taken to a page with an 8 minute timer. This is more than enough time to carefully read it and fill out the sections so don't panic. The main thing is to tick the 2 boxes at the bottom along with the big square box to add the validation fee of £2.50. If you do miss this your ticket will not work but don't panic as Showmasters will email you a week or two later (depending on how busy they are) and give you a link where you can pay the £2.50 and validate the original ticket.

OK. Thank you very much for the help.

I'm really sorry to ask yet another question but does the fact that Robert has 2 batches for photoshoots on Sunday mean it will be 2 different times? The reason I ask is I may not be able to make it there until 11am so I don't want to book a photoshoot if I'm going to end up missing the time. I know times aren't yet released but if I was to miss the morning slot could I go to the later one providing of course Robert will have 2 time slots on Sunday?

I'm really sorry to ask yet another question but does the fact that Robert has 2 batches for photoshoots on Sunday mean it will be 2 different times? The reason I ask is I may not be able to make it there until 11am so I don't want to book a photoshoot if I'm going to end up missing the time. I know times aren't yet released but if I was to miss the morning slot could I go to the later one providing of course Robert will have 2 time slots on Sunday?

As you say we won't know that until the schedule is released a week or so before the show so there's no way to know if he will have more than 1 shoot per day.

The batch numbers are for calling people up to have the photos so hundreds of people aren't queuing at once. They can call Batch 1 then 2 etc. This doesn't mean that they will be seperate spots as it might be that the guest is there once for an hour and have 4 batches called (we believe it's roughly 100 tickets to a batch although this is not confirmed and usual photo times is 400 people an hour).

P.S. Ask as many questions as you need. There are a lot of people on here, myself included, who were in your shoes once and we're all very happy to help where we can 😀

Edited by Wrong Name

As you say we won't know that until the schedule is released a week or so before the show so there's no way to know if he will have more than 1 shoot per day.

The batch numbers are for calling people up to have the photos so hundreds of people aren't queuing at once. They can call Batch 1 then 2 etc. This doesn't mean that they will be seperate spots as it might be that the guest is there once for an hour and have 4 batches called (we believe it's roughly 100 tickets to a batch although this is not confirmed and usual photo times is 400 people an hour).

P.S. Ask as many questions as you need. There are a lot of people on here, myself included, who were in your shoes once and we're all very happy to help where we can

Thanks very much. That's good to know.

Robert only has 2 batches at present for the Sunday. If it's 100 to 1 batch does that mean another 2 batches may be added if photoshoots are normally upto 400 people in total?

I'm in a bit of a dilemma now because I don't want to book incase he does his shoot at say 9.30am for an hour and I miss it which is why I would gave preferred getting a ticket on the day. What would you suggest?

P.S. Ask as many questions as you need. There are a lot of people on here, myself included, who were in your shoes once and we're all very happy to help where we can

Robert only has 2 batches at present for the Sunday. If it's 100 to 1 batch does that mean another 2 batches may be added if photoshoots are normally upto 400 people in total?

I'm in a bit of a dilemma now because I don't want to book incase he does his shoot at say 9.30am for an hour and I miss it which is why I would gave preferred getting a ticket on the day. What would you suggest?

I think Robert's tickets went on sale before the Eventbrite and Batches were introduced so there's no real way of telling how many he's actually sold. There is no normal number for a guest really as U've seen people only doing shoots for 15mins and others doing 3 hours.

I can't help much I'm afraid. I only live just outside of London so I have no issues with getting there at the right time. Your options to me seem to be:

1) buy the ticket now and hope the timings work out

2) wait until the schedule goes up and hope that you can make it and that he doesn't sell out and the shop is still open (judging by other events it should be as the schedule is released a couple of days before the shop closes)

3) Don't buy until the day and have to stand in the queue to buy tickets for a long time.

There are people on here that say the guests who have there shoots early often have another shoot later, and although I have seen this, it is mainly the larger guests (Robert is on the verge for me so I'm not sure what he'd be classed as) that have the split shoots but this is not always the case and is no way guaranteed.

Sorry I can't be more helpful on that one!

I think Robert's tickets went on sale before the Eventbrite and Batches were introduced so there's no real way of telling how many he's actually sold. There is no normal number for a guest really as U've seen people only doing shoots for 15mins and others doing 3 hours.

I can't help much I'm afraid. I only live just outside of London so I have no issues with getting there at the right time. Your options to me seem to be:

1) buy the ticket now and hope the timings work out

2) wait until the schedule goes up and hope that you can make it and that he doesn't sell out and the shop is still open (judging by other events it should be as the schedule is released a couple of days before the shop closes)

3) Don't buy until the day and have to stand in the queue to buy tickets for a long time.

There are people on here that say the guests who have there shoots early often have another shoot later, and although I have seen this, it is mainly the larger guests (Robert is on the verge for me so I'm not sure what he'd be classed as) that have the split shoots but this is not always the case and is no way guaranteed.

Sorry I can't be more helpful on that one!

OK. You've been very helpful. Thanks again for answering all my questions.

I've ordered my ticket for my photoshoot with Robert. I added the e-ticket validation but was just curious as to whether it's one e-ticket validation PER ORDER or PER TICKET which you're buying as I purchased a few other things?

So for example if you're buying saying 5 tickets would that mean you need to click the validation £2.50

5 times or just once as it's all the same order?

Edited by NOES86

I've ordered my ticket for my photoshoot with Robert. I added the e-ticket validation but was just curious as to whether it's one e-ticket validation PER ORDER or PER TICKET which you're buying as I purchased a few other things?

It's per order.

Excellent. Cheers.

Finally would you recommend I bring my own Krueger glove. I know someone on here has said he tends to bring his own but I watched a video on YouTube where a fan gave Robert a glove to take but he said he couldn't due to airport restrictions so I figured how would he be able to bring it with him from the US?

It's per order.
Excellent. Cheers.

Finally would you recommend I bring my own Krueger glove. I know someone on here has said he tends to bring his own but I watched a video on YouTube where a fan gave Robert a glove to take but he said he couldn't due to airport restrictions so I figured how would he be able to bring it with him from the US?

I've never met Robert so I've no idea. If you want to bring it just in case you can (as long as they're not real knives!) and make members of the crew aware at the shoot that you have it so no one is surprised when you pull it out!