Latest Guest Announcement - ROBERT ENGLUND & DIAMOND PASS

Is there anything Robert doesn't sign? I got a Freddy vs Jason poster that I want him to sign.

I've not heard of Robert refusing to sign an item before. Certainly there shouldn't be a problem with the poster.

Same here. I can't imagine any problems with that poster at all.

• Like 1

I got this signed by Robert at Collectormania Glasgow around two years back. Going to get Ken Kirzinger to sign the other half

that PIC is awesome hope they have that one at this one

That's a poster which Dezibluenose brought, not a picture provided by the show. If you want that poster signed you best get it in advance or check the dealers area. There's never been posters provided at the signing table.

I got this signed by Robert at Collectormania Glasgow around two years back. Going to get Ken Kirzinger to sign the other half

that PIC is awesome hope they have that one at this one

That's a poster which Dezibluenose brought, not a picture provided by the show. If you want that poster signed you best get it in advance or check the dealers area. There's never been posters provided at the signing table.

I know Amazon job I think lol gonna be a busy weekend for showmasters with all the great guests use have announced you should be pleased with yourselfs if I had a lot of money I'd get every single autogragh and PIC of everyone you get lol

Hello guys,i have a question for you (sorry for my bad english):i just bought two diamond passes for my and my friend,but on shomaster onlinestore is wrote this:

''Tickets are normally sent out a week before the event by registered post.So don't panic 2-3 weeks out thinking you've been missed,If in the unlikely event you don't get yout tickets before you leave for the event please contact us and we will try to sort it out for you''

I see your tickets (beautiful) and i ask me:how is possible?

Edited by ElmStreetBoy

Hello guys,i have a question for you (sorry for my bad english):i just bought two diamond passes for my and my friend,but on shomaster onlinestore is wrote this:

''Tickets are normally sent out a week before the event by registered post.So don't panic 2-3 weeks out thinking you've been missed,If in the unlikely event you don't get yout tickets before you leave for the event please contact us and we will try to sort it out for you''

I see your tickets (beautiful) and i ask me:how is possible?

All tickets are mailed out as soon as they can. Some people get worried if they don't have their tickets within three days. That part is in there as a precautionary method to stop attendees from worrying without reason.

Does anyone know how many diamond passes will be sold for Robert? Thanks! :)

No idea on the total amount that was sold but I picked up my Diamond Pass from Royal Mail today and my number is 230. I placed my order just over a month ago. :thumbup:

• Like 1

I know I'm asking something that probably can't be answered just now, but what do you reckon are the chances Robert will be signing autographs on the day Of the Freddy makeup photo shoot. Obviously after he has the make up off?

I'm swaying towards using my free autograph with the diamond pass to have him sign the picture I get of Me and Him together

I know I'm asking something that probably can't be answered just now, but what do you reckon are the chances Robert will be signing autographs on the day Of the Freddy makeup photo shoot. Obviously after he has the make up off?

I'm swaying towards using my free autograph with the diamond pass to have him sign the picture I get of Me and Him together

I would predict that he would be however I think his signing time is going to be fairly reduced on the Sunday due to the Freddy make up shoot, normal photoshoot, talk and lunch. Alas as we won't know a time table until closer to the event it's going to be tough to say when he's going to be signing.

Hello everyone, I'm after some advice please. Firstly I have never attended an event like this so I'm a complete newbie with regards to how it all works but really wanted to meet Robert in the Freddy makeup. I have bought an entry ticket for Sunday at £15.00 plus the £135.00 Diamond Pass upgrade for the Freddy photoshoot. I bought these on the Eventbrite site. I have received 2 emails with my "e-tickets" for both but I see some people have received actual diamond passes in the post with an allocated number. I assume I will also receive the same at some point? Therefore will I need copies of the e-tickets as well?

As the schedule for the photoshoot plus talk has not yet been announced I am wondering whether I can still book autograph tickets for other guests on the Sunday? I'm just unsure how long the photoshoot plus talk will take and if I would actually have time on the Sunday to see any other guests?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Paul

• Moderators

Hi Paul

Ok regarding your Diamond Pass you will receive this through the post but will have to bring your event brite entry ticket to the door to be scanned.

You don't book autograph tickets at Showmasters events, you literally go up to a guests table on the day and pay. For the busier guests you will pick up a VQ ticket with a number and return after your number has been called where once again you would just pay at the desk. Photoshoots and talks are purchased separately but if it is the freddy talk you are talking about this Will be included in your diamond pass most talked last around 45 minutes to an hour and photo shoots last a matter of seconds once you are in the Photoshoot area so you will have time to meet other guests.

Hope that helps

Stu

• Like 1

Hi Stu

Many thanks for your advice, much appreciated. I will make sure I bring my event brite entry ticket with me and will await the diamond pass in the post. That's good to know how it works.

I have also received an email asking me to verify my e-ticket which I have done for £2.50 however I have only had this once which I assume is for the entry ticket? Do I need to verify anything for the diamond pass too?

Rather than buying tickets for other autographs I really meant other photoshoots of different guests. My concern is if the times would clash or do they tend to be staggered?

Thanks again!

Paul

• Moderators

Hi Stu

Many thanks for your advice, much appreciated. I will make sure I bring my event brite entry ticket with me and will await the diamond pass in the post. That's good to know how it works.

I have also received an email asking me to verify my e-ticket which I have done for £2.50 however I have only had this once which I assume is for the entry ticket? Do I need to verify anything for the diamond pass too?

Rather than buying tickets for other autographs I really meant other photoshoots of different guests. My concern is if the times would clash or do they tend to be staggered?

Thanks again!

Paul

Did you buy your tickets and diamond pass separately or together? If it was on the same order only one validation charge applies.

Regarding your photoshoot times there is always a chance that they could clash but over the years I've had lots of clashes and not missed a single one, as long as you speak to a crew member and explain your circumstances they are normally very obliging and help you out so you can get to your next shoot