Latest Guest Announcement - ROBERT ENGLUND & DIAMOND PASS

Got mine too. Number 168

Highest yet. I wonder how many there are in total ?

I know there are limits on the time Robert can stay in the make-up (especially if the joint shot with Ken Kirzinger in costume comes off), plus limited seats for the talk with the two Roberts as well. I was thinking there will be in the region of 200 to 250.

Any ideas whether the makeup will be put on 'behind closed doors', or whether we'll get a chance to see the master Kurtzman at work for a bit?

I'm guessing the former to avoid distractions though

This was done behind closed doors when he did it in the States.

The problem is that this will take 2-3 hours to apply and I don't think Showmasters can afford to give up a stage for that period of time.

As a make-up artist, it's better to do be in a environment where you don't feel pressured with time and being distracted.

• Like 1

Got mine too. Number 168

Highest yet. I wonder how many there are in total ?

Well I've finally caved in and bought mine just a minute ago. Once I have it I'll post my number. I did notice that on the traffic light system on the ordering site the Diamond package is still showing as green.

Pics with him are all amazing. Can't wait to get a pic with him. Do you guys have a special/unique pose in mind? I want to do sth special but can't think of anything else than the usual "Help! Freddy is grabbing me" pose

same here just caved in and bought a diamond pass, even thou i'm really a big time Trekkie,sci fi and 80's movie buff.

but the photo opportunity and talk show with Robert Kutzman

(what film has he not done make up/ sxf on?and did'nt he write the original story of "dusk to dawn" before giving it toTarantino )

even to this,horror layman is an unmissable chance.
so i coughed up rather than regret it later it they all sale out. :yoda:

Pics with him are all amazing. Can't wait to get a pic with him. Do you guys have a special/unique pose in mind? I want to do sth special but can't think of anything else than the usual "Help! Freddy is grabbing me" pose

These are the 2 photoshoots I've had in the past. Apologies about the size, I'm not sure how to make them smaller. With the second pick I asked Robert if we could to this pose. He was well up for it. Both pictures have been signed as well. Robert signed the first one "Close Shave" and the second one "Pray for mercy!"

Downloads_zpsoipx814q.jpg

Downloads1-002_zpsdq3ruwft.jpg

• Like 1

These are the 2 photoshoots I've had in the past. Apologies about the size, I'm not sure how to make them smaller. With the second pick I asked Robert if we could to this pose. He was well up for it. Both pictures have been signed as well. Robert signed the first one "Close Shave" and the second one "Pray for mercy!"

Downloads_zpsoipx814q.jpg

Downloads1-002_zpsdq3ruwft.jpg

These are great !!!!
  • Like 1

I would just wish he would wear the full costume eg jumper and hat and not just the make up as it would be a fantastic photo saying that it is still Freddy (Robert) but he wont look the same standing in a t shirt with a mask on Freddy needs to be Freddy full costume please.

• Like 1

I would just wish he would wear the full costume eg jumper and hat and not just the make up as it would be a fantastic photo saying that it is still Freddy (Robert) but he wont look the same standing in a t shirt with a mask on Freddy needs to be Freddy full costume please.

Got to agree with you. I'd love to see him in the full costume. However, as a kid growing up I never thought Id ever get the chance to have my photo taken with Robert Englund in Freddy makeup. So while Id like him to wear the jumper too, I'll settle for him just in the make up

• Like 2

I bought the official sweater myself. In July it might be too warm to wear it but maybe he/we could hold it up for a great pose.

The sweater and hat would be too warm to wear and would cover his mask als,ost completely.

• Like 2

I know timetable won't be released for a while but was wondering if the make up shoot would be more likely to happen in morning or afternoon. Its going to take hours for Robert to have makeup applied / removed plus photo shoot time of an hour or more so would definitely take up either all Sunday morning or afternoon. If he had it applied in the morning he could start to get ready before the show and have more time to do talk/ signings and sign the photo shoot photos. Would be good if enough time was left for Robert to have makeup removed and do more signing after his makeup shoot.

I know timetable won't be released for a while but was wondering if the make up shoot would be more likely to happen in morning or afternoon. Its going to take hours for Robert to have makeup applied / removed plus photo shoot time of an hour or more so would definitely take up either all Sunday morning or afternoon. If he had it applied in the morning he could start to get ready before the show and have more time to do talk/ signings and sign the photo shoot photos. Would be good if enough time was left for Robert to have makeup removed and do more signing after his makeup shoot.

I guess it would happen to have the least impact on the day for his other activities, purely a guess though, so I expect it will happen on the Sunday morning, with the make up being applied early and the shoot say at 10.00 a.m. , allowing him to be free to sign autos in the afternoon. I'm expecting the talk with the two Roberts is more likely to be on the Saturday, but bought a weekend entry ticket just in case as I don't want to miss out, so I am there all three days.

Edited by GoldenGreen

I guess it would happen to have the least impact on the day for his other activities, purely a guess though, so I expect it will happen on the Sunday morning, with the make up being applied early and the shoot say at 10.00 a.m. , allowing him to be free to sign autos in the afternoon. I'm expecting the talk with the two Roberts is more likely to be on the Saturday, but bought a weekend entry ticket just in case as I don't want to miss out, so I am there all three days.

I'd guess that the talk is the Sunday also - in the US the talk was done in full makeup.

I'm only going the Sunday so it would be annoying if they held it the Saturday without advanced warning!

On the link to purchase the pass it says the talk is on the Sunday.

It also says that you can collect the autograph on either day. For example I would like 3 autographs so in theory I pay for the 2 and use my pass for the 3rd?

Do I still need a VQ ticket for my autographs or does the pass get me to the front of the queue?

Yes you can buy extras and no you won't need a VQ ticket for Robert. That's one of the pass privileges. There's likely to be a separate line for Diamond Passes. "Straight to the front" is not 100 percent the right wording.

Just to clarify, when using our diamond pass to get an autograph, if we want extra autographs can we get those at the same time or do we need to get a VQ ticket and queue up again for the extras?

Yes you can buy extras and no you won't need a VQ ticket for Robert. That's one of the pass privileges. There's likely to be a separate line for Diamond Passes. "Straight to the front" is not 100 percent the right wording.

Just to clarify, when using our diamond pass to get an autograph, if we want extra autographs can we get those at the same time or do we need to get a VQ ticket and queue up again for the extras?

To the best of my knowledge: you can get extra autographs at the same time.

Also wondering if the pass is a one time use for autographs, or if you could line up in the diamond pass line should you want extra autographs on another day?

Let me clarify this. Your pass is marked when you get your autograph, so I am not totally sure if it's one time use.