Latest Guest Announcement - ROBERT ENGLUND & DIAMOND PASS

oh poop, I just ordered and I forgot to put my t shirt size in the comments box. I dont want an XL it'll drown me

If you email the shop (shop@showmastersevents.com) with your size they will try and add it to your order.

I have already met Robert in Cardiff last year and got my Autograph , photo and special items signed by the man himself.

If this was confirmed to be in full freddy dress with the jumper & hat I would defo part with my cash but if it's anything like the Chicago flashback shambles then I'll keep my £135

thanks.

Edited by napalmbaby
  • Like 1

Robert Englund has stated before he doesn't like doing the full Freddy outfit because then he doesn't look like him, as such, but rather an imposter. I'm happy for him to wear whatever he wants so long as he has a glove and make-up. True fan here - just be great to meet him!

• Like 1

Did you see the pictures of him at the conventions with Freddy make-up.... Honestly, I can live without a hat and jumper. He still looked scary as Hell.

Currently gearing up to watch the first Freddy film with the wife - she has never seen them!!!

I really want to hit confirm payment, however like others the hat, glove, and jumper possibly not being worn is a deal breaker.

He'll definitely 100% be wearing the glove.

Robert Englund already said during a talk that the hat gets in the way and blocks the prosthetic make-up. To me this is understandable and very reasonable; I wouldn't want his face hidden under a hat.

He didn't wear the trademark striped sweater because he felt that donning the whole look would make him look like an impersonator. Again, understandable, but I would like him to wear it.

• Like 1

I'm with you GD on the hat, what with Robert K doing the makeup, gonna want to see that in all it's glory but the Jumper is almost as iconic as the glove. Maybe New line can make an exception if SM screen their trailers this year?

Yeah, it does make you wonder if this is a licence decision with New Line Cinema / Warner Bros, and not with Robert himself.

I'm hoping we'll get the better deal here.

I'm still hoping we get a cool backdrop or green screen image for our photoshoot (Elm St house, bedroom, boiler room)

• Like 3

Question, is Rob/Freddy going to be wearing the sweater, hat and glove? That's not as daft as it sounds, as I'm sure there were a lot of disgruntled Americans at the first time this was done. The reason being that Freddy was dressed in a black t shirt? And no hat?

If this is true, a bit of honesty in advance would help. Which is one thing I've always loved SM for. And if it is true, possibly due to Robs Freddy contract, how about he wears a tuxedo? ALA NOES 3?

That being said, £135 is a near bargain for that lot!

I agree with you there, I would like robert to be in full costume

as above

• 2 weeks later...