Another Big announcement in 7 days from now for LFCC

I'd be happy with a BTTF guest but with the clock it could point to some other films - like In Time which has Justin Timberlake, Amanda Seyfield and Olivia Wilde etc or The Wolf of Wall Street and Leonard DiCaprio because they're all to do with the time clicking down.

Or it might have nothing to do with it!

To anyone who met Christopher Lloyd and Lea Thomson back in 2011, realistically how much will i be looking at for photos and autos?

I THINK Lea was 15 and Christopher was 20.

I just checked the old 2011 thread and Lea was £15 but Christopher was £25.

To anyone who met Christopher Lloyd and Lea Thomson back in 2011, realistically how much will i be looking at for photos and autos?

I THINK Lea was 15 and Christopher was 20.

I just checked the old 2011 thread and Lea was £15 but Christopher was £25.

I thought he might have been, but I couldn't remember. Thanks for clearing it up :)

Edited by SammyRomie

Would be amazing if Christopher Lloyd returned. Couldn't attend when he visited before and he's always the guest I regret not meeting. It would also be great to see more cast group photos or even double photoshoots and more prop ones. Would love the opportunity to have photo with some of the cast from Twin Peaks, Buffy, Firefly, Charmed, Beverly Hills 90210, 1960's Batman, Terminator movies or True Blood.

• Like 2

I sure hope it wont be any dimond guest or something like that, would suck big time if some big guest appear and you wont be able to meet him cause you cant afford that steep price...

i have already purchased robert Englund diamond package and if this guest is also someone I want to meet I will find the funds some way
  • Like 1