Another Big announcement in 7 days from now for LFCC

Hmmm... it seems like it's BTTF alright but then I am thinking their overall countdown to the actual event has the same format so I am just wondering if it's just a coincidence? I would say that any really big announcement for this event needs to be Star Wars related, right? Due to the anniversary of Empire right? Anyway.... MJF would be EPIC!!!!

It's also the 30th Anniversary of BTTF and the last year he travels to so I'm hoping It is a BTTF announcement. However, I am majorly panicking now that I won't have enough money saved for the diamond pass. People are saying around £400 and I can't afford that until Dec 23rf by which time they will all have sold out 😭

Christopher Lloyd & Lea Thompson PLEASE!!! ;)

Add Michael J. Fox to this formula for the best experience ever ... 30th anniversary !!!!!!! And IF Michael J. fox is secure, it would be "kind of easy" to get Mr Lloyd and Mrs Thompson, depending on their schedule....

What about a bttf diamond experience ticket rather than a MJ Fox ticket.... One way or another I' m up for this, but I kind of doubt it, seems to good to be true, if SM make this happen , .... I don' t even know .... HUGE.... . I'm gonna go crazy

• Like 1

Look at this way its clearly there in the title with the whole time layout the exact same in back to the future, not to mention the the guest that was announced few days back which people clearly missed because they where all ooooh great guest, but i took it as a hidden clue and that starts with Frances Lee McCain the mum in BTTF, so for people looking clues the reason why you havent gotten these is because they are already there you just have to look into it abit more very smart in my opinion. But then again i could be looking into it way to much and could be completely wrong but we will see on the 10th it would be amazing if it was tho but the price i know i could not afford because it will be more than one guest of course so just imagine id think it would be around £500 which is completely understandable .

Jason mentioned that they've been working on this for over a year, so I'm not sure if the announcement is BTTF specific. I'm gonna guess a huge Walking dead guest, maybe Andrew Lincoln, or perhaps Aaron Paul. I'm 99% sure I'm way off though, but a man can dream lol.

How about a dixon double duo photo shoot aka Norman Reedus and Michael Rooker in costume and the crossbow to chuck in as well that would be one hell of a photo oppertunity

Edited by Starbug
  • Like 4