An amazing opportunity for 2015s LFCC going live today at 7pm tonight

Robert Englund would not generate a pre announcement and he has done lots of signings I have a feeling it may be a certain 5'11 actress who has appeared in a little film called Alien but hey that's just me!!

Yes partly true, but this announcement is for a chance to take part in something which has only been done once before in the world. This doesn't mean that it's definitely a diamond guest announcement, it's more of what is being organised with this guest announcement.

..."to be part of this, a real moment in time". .... Time,.... time travel

He was never in time for his classes... He wasn't in time for his dinner... Then one day... he wasn't in his time at all.

Marty McFly's having the time of his life. The only question is -- what time is it?

... Just trying to convince myself it could be time to meet Michael J. fox ..... Isn't it 7pm already?!??!

• Like 1

OR

Stephen Amell and Team Arrow in costume photoshoot, with the guests doing signings over the weekend? Don't know if that's been done or not, but it sounds like an awesome idea nonetheless!

I would totally bring my bow to have it signed by Amell! That would be sooooo awesome!

• Like 1