Latest Guest Announcement - ROBERT ENGLUND

I'm aiming to get there tomorrow at 9am. Will this be OK to ensure I get Robert's autograph?

Also, I'm considering buying a photo shoot ticket but I'd be unable to make the afternoon slot. Would I be able to find before I buy the ticket whether I'd be in the morning slot?

From past experiences Robert is a very slow signer as he loves engaging with the fans so depending on your VQ number you may end up being called later in the day unfortunately there is just no way to tell until the day.

If you buy your photo when you arrive and have a valid reason why you couldn't attend the afternoon shoot (I.e. A timed train ticket etc) then go and speak to the crew and they should be able to help you, unfortunately I do not have info to hand about how well the tickets for Robert have sold generally he is very popular and has been on sale for a while so I'd say that it is likely (not definite, but likely) that the remaining tickets will be afternoon session.

OK. Appreciate the help. My main objective is to get his autograph this time so I'm hoping that arriving at 9am gives me enough chance to get a decent VQ number. My worry is my VQ number not being called on Saturday as he may run out of time. Do you think this may be an issue if I get there for 9? I know it's hard to say as it depends on the day so I'm not looking for any certainties.

• Moderators

I'm aiming to get there tomorrow at 9am. Will this be OK to ensure I get Robert's autograph?

Also, I'm considering buying a photo shoot ticket but I'd be unable to make the afternoon slot. Would I be able to find before I buy the ticket whether I'd be in the morning slot?

From past experiences Robert is a very slow signer as he loves engaging with the fans so depending on your VQ number you may end up being called later in the day unfortunately there is just no way to tell until the day.

If you buy your photo when you arrive and have a valid reason why you couldn't attend the afternoon shoot (I.e. A timed train ticket etc) then go and speak to the crew and they should be able to help you, unfortunately I do not have info to hand about how well the tickets for Robert have sold generally he is very popular and has been on sale for a while so I'd say that it is likely (not definite, but likely) that the remaining tickets will be afternoon session.

OK. Appreciate the help. My main objective is to get his autograph this time so I'm hoping that arriving at 9am gives me enough chance to get a decent VQ number. My worry is my VQ number not being called on Saturday as he may run out of time. Do you think this may be an issue if I get there for 9? I know it's hard to say as it depends on the day so I'm not looking for any certainties.

I think if you arrive at 9 you will have to bear in mind that some people do arrive for these things early and there will have been some people in the queue potentially since 7/8am so there will be a good few ahead of you. I think in your circumstances it depends when you are planning on staying until, the general advice would be if you are there early enough (which you will be) and can hang around for most of the day then you should be fine.

I think if you arrive at 9 you will have to bear in mind that some people do arrive for these things early and there will have been some people in the queue potentially since 7/8am so there will be a good few ahead of you. I think in your circumstances it depends when you are planning on staying until, the general advice would be if you are there early enough (which you will be) and can hang around for most of the day then you should be fine.

I've managed to pull a few strings so I can stay all day if need be so fingers crossed I'll be OK.

Thanks again for the advice.

• Like 1

• Moderators

I've managed to pull a few strings so I can stay all day if need be so fingers crossed I'll be OK.

Thanks again for the advice.

Let us know how you get on, fingers crossed for you!!!

It went well thankfully. Luckily I was in the first 100 for his VQ and managed to see him around 12.30ish and that was with an early bird ticket. I see what you mean about him taking his time. I'm intrigued to find out what number he got up to today.

I really enjoyed it and got myself another photoshoot plus went to his talk.

do you need VQ tickets if you just want an autograph or are they for a photoshoot??

You'll need a VQ ticket for an autograph.

For the photoshoot, you just go to the sales desk and depending on availability you can buy one.

cheers...im just after an autograph or two so ill get a VQ ticket as soon as i arrive

any tips on the direction of his table....shall i run left or right lol :lol: :lol:

Edited by carl8to

cheers...im just after an autograph or two so ill get a VQ ticket as soon as i arrive

any tips on the direction of his table....shall i run left or right lol :lol: :lol:

It took me a little while to find him. The only thing I can say off the top of my head is that those who are signing are situated as soon as you enter on the outer perimeter (the concourse) so once you get in if you just walk full circle you will find him. You only need to enter the actual arena (floor level) should you wish to go to the sales desk and of course to check the stalls out. Hope that helps and good luck :)

Hi I have a photo booked today with robert and Amanda but can't there till about 11.30am do the numbers on the tickets mean anything as I have 8 and 63 and am worried that's for the morning shoot that I won't get there in time for

Yes, that is the morning shoot. You can go to the afternoon shoot if you don't arrive on time.

• Moderators

It went well thankfully. Luckily I was in the first 100 for his VQ and managed to see him around 12.30ish and that was with an early bird ticket. I see what you mean about him taking his time. I'm intrigued to find out what number he got up to today.

I really enjoyed it and got myself another photoshoot plus went to his talk.

Great news, pleased you got what you wanted and enjoyed it!!