Latest Guest Announcement - ROBERT ENGLUND

• 1 month later...
  • Moderators

Autographs can only be paid for on the day, so I'm not sure where you've paid for this?

But most guests will generally sign just about anything, and photoshoot photos are quite frequently signed with no problems.

• 4 weeks later...

I was so excited when I heard the news Robert Englund was coming to Sheffield that I ordered tickets as soon as I could. The tickets turned up the other week and I see that I got numbers 1&2 for both Robert and Billy Dee Williams. (Admins, do I get anything special for this?). Sadly, and rather strangely I got numbers 2&3 for Colin Baker!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi

I'm really looking forward to this.

I'm hoping to get a Freddy Krueger tattoo signed by Robert Englund.

What do I need to do to make it happen?

After it's signed I'll be going to get it tattooed over.

Thanks for any help you can give me.

Get there early, go straight to Robert's table and get a VQ ticket. Robert is very popular and spends a lot of time with his fans, so a low VQ ticket number will be helpful.

Once the number on the ticket has been called you can join the actual queue.

Can we expect a VQ for Robert from 9am or will this likely be applicable once general entry begins?

Get there early, go straight to Robert's table and get a VQ ticket. Robert is very popular and spends a lot of time with his fans, so a low VQ ticket number will be helpful.

That's great, thank you very much :)

Can we expect a VQ for Robert from 9am or will this likely be applicable once general entry begins?

I personally expect VQ for Robert straight away (some guests may go on VQ throughout the day only). So yes, tickets would be handed out from Early Bird opening onwards.

I'm aiming to get there tomorrow at 9am. Will this be OK to ensure I get Robert's autograph?

Also, I'm considering buying a photo shoot ticket but I'd be unable to make the afternoon slot. Would I be able to find before I buy the ticket whether I'd be in the morning slot?

• Moderators

I'm aiming to get there tomorrow at 9am. Will this be OK to ensure I get Robert's autograph?

Also, I'm considering buying a photo shoot ticket but I'd be unable to make the afternoon slot. Would I be able to find before I buy the ticket whether I'd be in the morning slot?

From past experiences Robert is a very slow signer as he loves engaging with the fans so depending on your VQ number you may end up being called later in the day unfortunately there is just no way to tell until the day.

If you buy your photo when you arrive and have a valid reason why you couldn't attend the afternoon shoot (I.e. A timed train ticket etc) then go and speak to the crew and they should be able to help you, unfortunately I do not have info to hand about how well the tickets for Robert have sold generally he is very popular and has been on sale for a while so I'd say that it is likely (not definite, but likely) that the remaining tickets will be afternoon session.