Sign in to follow this  
AlanAlanAlan

Any Lone Rangers attending

Sorry for the pun i mean any one attending on there own, unfortunatly im the only nerd who does fun stuff like this in my group of friends so just wondering if any other people flying solo want to meet up etc

• Like 1

I'm also the only one who likes Power Rangers/Sentai in my social group and I've been debating for Months whether to go on my own or not...also the hotel is gonna be rather expensive haha!

I will be buying my ticket next payday and hopefully paying for the hotel as well. It is pricey i think it works out about £200. However i think it worth a roll of the dice

GokaiGrim

there are a few nearby hotels not as expensive as the hilton.

as for solo - it looks like it unless my friend can magic up a lottery win. I'm Karovan through and through, not passing this chance up.

I was going to be but talked some friends into it too, glad to see a few other Sentai fans here! Take note admins ;)

Edited by Sasari

I will be going hope to meet fellow power rangers/sentai fans & make new friends too.

see you there.

• Like 1

Gold Ranger ticket booked so thought we could turn this thread into a get to know each other kind of thing. So tell me about yourselves, what's your name. what do you like outside of Power Rangers and other geeky things. And most importantly, what you'll be drinking at the bar!

As for me

Name: Mark

Interests: Sport, gigs, London, Brighton, history and more than I can list here

I'll be drinking lager, extra cold preferably!

And this is a shameless link to my blog including a recent article about Super Sentai

www.jupiterinfinite.wordpress.com

Ok now it's over to you!

Well I'm Alan and ill be drinking a shed load of Jack Daniels! Apart from Power Rangers i like UFC, Pro-Wrestling, Marvel Films and Disneyland

How do! I'm Luke and I will also be drinking Lager. Im a huge marvel fan also, my arms are covered in Marvel tattoos, and I also enjoy Pro-wrestling...Alan are we just the same person?!? haha

See you folks there :)

I'm Charlie, I just bought a gold ticket and I'm attending alone so it shall be an interesting experience. I've never been to a con before, but would like to make some friends hopefully

Dont think it will be a problem dude as were all united power ranger fans and looking at it theres a few going on there own so we can have our own little gang