Photo shoot feedback

I only had green screen photos this event so I'm not sure if this affected normal photo shoots too, but is having the Showmasters logo on photos a normal thing now?

As I said, I'm not sure if they're on regular photo shoots now and I'd hope not, but I'd much prefer this not to appear on any photos, including the green screen ones.

It might seem like a small issue, but I don't see why it needs to be there. It's not like I'm going to forget where it was taken (not that I really need to remember) and you don't need to advertise your name on our photo shoots, we know you exist and can tell people about your events without your name being on our photos.

It ruins the picture as far as I'm concerned so we either have to live with it, crop it out or edit it out, so I'd prefer it not be there in the first place, please?

Thanks, that's good to know. Not sure why they're necessary on the green screen photos though? I'm hoping they aren't used again in future.

It's not a theme park though, is a convention where we're used to not having the logo on our photos.

The £5 photos are of course good value, but I'd still rather the logo not be there.

The logo was also on the £30 Amanda Tapping green screen photo by the way.

A couple of inches across, not massive but certainly noticeable. The worst one is the jurassic park photo because it covers up a fair bit of the body of the velociraptor, so that can't really be cropped out.

Ahh, I see... that's a shame. :( I'm sorry to hear that.

I'd imagine that the logo is not just there purely for the sake of it... there's surely a valid reason, but I fully sympathize and must admit I don't think I would have wanted a logo on my photoshoot prints, either. I suppose it's not generally considered to be inconvenient and as stated before it's a little bit like theme park ride photographs, even if you know you won't forget which event it's from some people may like that reminder, but I'd be rather upset too if a logo was covering a significant detail of the picture I paid for.

• Like 1