Who did you meet and what were they like..?

I only attended on Saturday and met some great guests. I met Freema Agyeman, Amanda Tapping, Paul Jerricho, Stephen Marcus, Andy Bradford. Trevor Cooper, Anneke Wills, Chris Barrie, Colin Baker, Shend, Kerry Ingram and Joe Calzaghe.

Freema was by far my favourite guest of the day...we had a good chat about the colour of my hair (its bright red!!) and visiting the Doctor Who Experience in Cardiff. I had my second ever 'Fan-girl' moment (((blush))) and left with a fantastic memory :clap:

Amanda Tapping and Co were also all lovely...with a special mention to Colin who gave me a big squishy hug and Joe who seemed quite bemused when I asked him to hold on to my toy monkey :dance:

As a final footnote, I have to admit I attended with little expectations due to the slightly underwhelming guest list. I can honestly say it was one of THE most enjoyable shows I have attended to date.

It just goes to show that having a lot of big names in attendance does not necessarily make a good show experience.

It would be nice to hear who other people met and their experiences of the show :thumbup:

Edited by PinklePrincess13
  • Like 1

I only attended on Saturday and met some great guests. I met Freema Agyeman, Amanda Tapping, Paul Jerricho, Stephen Marcus, Andy Bradford. Trevor Cooper, Anneke Wills, Chris Barrie, Colin Baker, Shend, Kerry Ingram and Joe Calzaghe.

Freema was by far my favourite guest of the day...we had a good chat about the colour of my hair (its bright red!!) and visiting the Doctor Who Experience in Cardiff. I had my second ever 'Fan-girl' moment (((blush))) and left with a fantastic memory :clap:

Amanda Tapping and Co were also all lovely...with a special mention to Colin who gave me a big squishy hug and Joe who seemed quite bemused when I asked him to hold on to my toy monkey :dance:

As a final footnote, I have to admit I attended with little expectations due to the slightly underwhelming guest list. I can honestly say it was one of THE most enjoyable shows I have attended to date.

It just goes to show that having a lot of big names in attendance does not necessarily make a good show experience.

It would be nice to hear who other people met and their experiences of the show :thumbup:

Met the exact same people as you and have very much the same experiences!! How weird :whistling:

I got to meet Freema Agyeman! She was so nice and kind, we had a chat about my name as it is one that can be spelt backwards and it stays the same lol! and she asked me about who else I was seeing and if I was going to be there over both of the days! Such a lovely lady! Got to have a photoshoot with her too! <3
I also saw Jemma Redgrave too, she was nice and kind too :-)

I saw Lee Sullivan too, we had a chat about Doctor Who and all his brilliant art work! Loved his picture of all the doctor's in the shape of the "?" so I brought it and he was kind to sign it too :-)

My Mum met, Dave Prowse and Caroline Blakston :-)

It was a good weekend and looking forward to collectormania 23 :)

• Like 1

In order:

Kerry Ingram: Very sweet, as soon as she saw me she said that she loved my cosplay. After signing an autograph for me she climbed up onto the table to pose for a photo with me. Probably didn't spend more than two minutes talking but she was very lovely and chatty. Wish I'd stuck around to talk a bit more as there wasn't a huge queue when I went (she just got back from a break) but I was a bit nervous and didn't.

Colin Baker: I was third to have my photo taken with him and when I got to him he gave me a huge cuddle for the picture, again commenting on my Elsa cosplay and said, "you're really warm, you don't feel frozen at all!". Absolutely lovely man, I walked away with a huge smile. <3

Freema Agyeman: So much tinier than I thought she'd be! And such a sweetheart, she was beaming the whole time and took time to talk to everybody who went through. Also complimented my cosplay.

Shend: A bonus meet since I was fortunate enough to walk past him a few minutes before I left, he gladly posed for a couple of photos with me and was very friendly. Didn't have much of a chat but was still lovely to meet him.

• Like 1

I have hardly ever posted on here, but this weekend I met Amanda Tapping and I have to say, in my opinion, she was as near perfect as you can get, friendly, chatty, didn't rush you through when signing, had photo with the Sanctuary backdrop (still think I looked terrified in the photo) and she was very accommodating to everyone. An excellent guest and another great event.