Formatting issues.

TerraHawk

same thing happened to me my profile went mad and hat to get one of the bosses sort and now I cant do anything with my profile at tall now and my signature is playing up as well the only thing I can do on here post I cant reply to anyone either :grump:

Edited by Starbug

What exactly were the problems with Windows XP? I'm on the same systems and it's working okay for me. So right now I'd suspect a browser related issue. Are you on Internet Explorer, Firefox or Chrome?

Starbug, I had sent you a couple of suggestions how to approach this problem quite a while ago. I never heard back on those. What do you mean your signature is "playing up"? Last time I heard from you you said you couldn't edit anymore. That was most likely an issue because you had hit the maximum amount of characters.

Well on the Empire Strikes Back thread on LFFC thread it seems to have added several empty lines, that didn't show up when I wrote it, and the main problem is I don't want to use that computer every time I post :D

I'm on IE on both computers, and I'm not changing.

Which version of IE are you on?

Where are you seeing empty lines in that topic? I'm only seeing several before the last quote when I look at that topic. That sometimes happens when multiquoting.

Sorry for the amount of questions. Every bit of info helps, and I'll definitely need that in case I have to open a support ticket.